1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lady Line general discussion

Mar 13, 2011

1. Bumping this thread up with Agatha spam!

Here she is fully dressed, at last:

[​IMG]

a little bit punk, a little bit victorian and a little bit roaring twenties... that's her style for the moment!

2. double posting, sorry.....

3. blablette she's so pretty! those look like very fun boots ~_^

4. Oooh, Agatha looks beautiful! I love everything about her. <3

5. Blablette you Agatha is simply amazing!!!
      By the way i'm survivor to the attempt to string back my argeia..people was an ordeal.

6. @Blablette - I love her! Mine has a tunic type thing, but not even a pair of shoes yet XD I should probably work on that lol

7. To all of you -> Thanks a lot for all your compliments on Agatha!!!

$abbatha ->, I dread the moment that I'll have to restring any of my dolls... pushing this moment further every day, although my Serendipity Noel would badly need one....

Nabbs, shoes can wait... we go towards summer (slowly, I admit)!

Skyealloway, the boots have functioning "buttons", I really don't understand why they'd put a zipper at the back (to put them on with less hassle, maybe), I find them great, too! Might search for boots like this in human size... ^_^

8. Oh dear i undestand you so perfectly!

9. Nabbs - If it makes you feel better, you're still leagues ahead of me. XD My lady is still nude, bald, faceless and eyeless.

I've got eyes on the way, wigs ordered, and my MSC should be here tomorrow so one of the heads may have a temporary face by this weekend, but I'm really going to have to buckle down and sew some kind of clothing for the poor dear.

10. so i finally caved in to my desires to have a belladonna (been lusting after her since i first discovered notdoll years ago but never got her) and am actually getting two belladonna heads and an aletheia (who will be taking the body). i want to do conjoined twins dressed in aged victorian clothing for my belladonnas and was wondering how hard it is to match the crystal skin rose white?

11. darkmothflame oooo that sounds really interesting! When I was looking to do a hybrid, I had only found a few bodies that were near matches to the crystal rose white. I don't remember any of them, but there are several threads out there about notdoll hybrids.

For me personally, I bought an impldoll body and just blushed to match. Seemed easier to me ^_^

12. oh i'm such happy for you dear, i'm planning to use tow Beladonna head, different face-up, on the same body, the company one, as for a good resin match i suggest alos Angesl Doll, shorty the company but avaible again the olded and shorted body, about 59Cm that can suit in proportions, and the rsin macth is quite the same, as soon as i'll get my angels doll white body i can take some comparison for you :)
      Your project sound interesting btw!

13. are there threads? i'll go hunt for them ^^ but it's good to know about impldoll and angels doll.

i've been wanting conjoined twins for a long time, and have some gorgeous victorian inspired patterns to try out.... and belladonna just seemed like the perfect mold for the project. i don't know what any of their face ups will be, though i fell in love with aletheia in this picture - http://notdolllab.com/webftp/101.jpg - and may try something like that for my girl.

14. Conjoined Belladonna twins sound amazing! :D I don't know anything about resin matching, so I'll just wish you the best of luck on your hunt!

My MSC & respirator arrived yesterday, so I've started sealing heads. I've got some tentative plans worked out for the first of my Ligaya heads. With any luck, I'll be able to get started on her face-up today! ...At least, if I can manage to make some actual work space in my craft room. XD

15. Reagrding face up i requested to NotDoll the face up and they done in an excellet way,the notdollartist is very skilled i read somewhere that they agree to custom face up and the fee for regular face up is about $50,also you can request ANy of the face up you see onto the NotDoll lab websites ^^

For angels dolls here's the link to the discussion:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?433211-Angelsdoll-Discussion-Part-2

16. Hi all, just dropping by with a (oops blurry) pic of my Notdoll Aletheia, Zdislava Tetta!

[​IMG]

Everyone's girls look awesome! When I get a decent pic of Zdi, I will add her to the database. :-)
      Raven

17. Ravendolls your girl is awesome!!!

18. Thank you!! <3

19. Wow Raven - your girl is so sweet!! I just found this thread. Here is a pic of my girl "Aspidistra" (Aemaeth). I also have a Ligaya and an Argeia head in progress. I would like to see pics of more hybrids if anyone has one. I bought a DollnDoll whiteskin Queen body for my Ligaya but the match is not great. Does anyone have their Notdoll head on another body?

[​IMG]

20. Wow, she's awesome! I love her name, too!

I saw someone had a Notdoll head on a DT elf body. But Notdoll resin is pretty pink so I don't think it can have been a perfect match, color-wise?