1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lucy 19cm 18cm dolls discussion part 1

Feb 23, 2007

1. Oh, she is just adorable, Hasel. I love that creamy skin color on her with the white wig. She looks very fairy-like.

Speaking of fairy tales, this is a Gothic-styled fashion called "In the Hood"( a Tonner Kickit outfit ) that fits Lucy quite well, other than a bit of width in the middle. (not too much, though)
      Her little black boots fit very well, a bit roomy like the Blythe ones, but excellent look, laced with black sheer ribbon. ###click little pic for larger ones###
      With the hood up [​IMG]
      Sweet boots[​IMG]
      Cute basket of goodies for Grandma[​IMG]

2. OH! She looks dreamy and beautiful! Any plans on making MORE wigs? Sookie is still wearing Vadne's default wig!
      [​IMG]

EDIT: *ahem* I just now see you DO make wigs! I suppose I'll be PMing you very soon! (like now)​

3. ah XD I restrung mine with thicker elastic and pulled it stronger, with some patience I can manage to get her to stand... but it takes so long @.@ And i'm not a very patient person lol XD

4. Dez, oh I looove that bed! How cute and dreamy it is! <3

I'm wondering if there are any other people that have put in other eyes instead of the ones she came with?

I removed then with lots of cursing and painfull fingers as result, but I really love how she looks with glass eyes that have smaller irrises.

[​IMG]

5. Thanks XD I think it looks more proportional and less bug-eyed now.

And even more exiting XD I'm doing my own face-up on her now, defenitly the smallest doll I've ever face-upped XD

edit: finished her face up XD never had so much fun in such a short time with face-upping LOL

I'll post the link of her face close up, cous I dont want to resize, it's so pitty of the details

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/hamkaastostie/Frida/HPIM1051.jpg

[​IMG]

6. Hi Ladycrow!
      I hope your Lucy comes tomorrow!
      I lack imagination I guess. My Lucy is still Lucy but I plan on getting another tan Lucy and naming her Ruby. :)
      Oh and if you are feeling generous with your Lucy the bed is a Tonner Tiny Betsy bed. I had it for a Kish Riley doll but Lucy claimed it the minute she arrived. :) Along with the blonde braids wig. That was Riley's too. :)

7. All these Lucys are adorable. She really does appear to be a chameleon. Hasel, I love your little fairy Lucy. :love

I think I'd have to leave her as a "Lucy"...the name fits her well.

Lady Crow, are you old enough to know that quote was originally from the old "I Love Lucy" show?

8. Lana,
      Oh yes...I wasn't sure how many others were too...lol
      I always thought my Grandmother looked like Lucy because she had the red hair and always the lipstick. That's one of fondest memory of my grandmother,she was funny, but noone tops Lucy...lol

9. Thanks for the compliments :D

They are cheap flatback glass eyes, I bought them here but I'm sure there will be dealers that sell them on other continents to :D

http://www.triskelfantasy.com/index.php

10. Lucy Is here....yippeeee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn't she adorable in her Pretty In Pink Dress her previous Mom made for her journey to America.(shoes are for Ellery and are way too big.)
      [​IMG]

11. AHHH! She's cute! I LOVE that wig too!

12. She's the cutest tiny I ever saw! And such a good price!

Too bad I am splurging on a 60cm boy this month...I hope they do yet another sale later on... *sigh*

13. Lucy got a new dress.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. More of my lucy to spam :D she's so adoreble XD

[​IMG]

15. I love little Lucy!! She has the cutest little expressive face!
      [​IMG]

16. They are all so cute,I can't get enough of them. I just realized my Lucy looks just like the main character in the book I am currently reading,"Anne of Green Gables". I sat the book down next to where Lucy was sitting and the picture on the book jumped out at me...lol

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. These dolls are so cute, and I am really tempted. I saw that they were on sale again for 40% off. I think till the end of the month, but I could be wrong.

Nichole

18. I would like to buy some Kickits outfits for her like yours Sistercuervo but I can only find the dressed dolls....any ideas?

19. Lucy got her new boots today. The link to the seller is in post #49

[​IMG]

I'm thinking of buying her in tan too....are they still on sale?