1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lucy 19cm 18cm dolls discussion part 1

Feb 23, 2007

1. She looks amazing Ladycrow, is that a Bratz outfit? The boots are awesome. Do you have any photos of her next to Paisley? I was wondering how they looked together .... not that I need any more dolls right now

2. Thanks. She is just too cute. Making my finger itch like crazy!

3. I love Lucy with a tan. I'm so tempted to get her too. I wonder how much longer the sale will be? Hopefully another week or two...XXX fingers

4. Mine's here too..haven't thought up her name yet, but it will come to me. She is so delicate and sweet.

[​IMG]

5. I found the cutest dresses. They all come with 3 markers (red,blue,yellow). I bought extra and do have them for sale,but I thought I'd show you what I did with one of mine so far.
      [​IMG]

6. I think this little girl might be coming to live with me as soon as my mom gets home!

7. My mom ordered my little girl for me! I had to have her do it because I don't have a credit card, but I gave her the cash in trade for a credit card payment.

Oh Gosh I'm excited!

8. (I turned the knobby things in her elbows & knees around!)

[​IMG]

9. My little girl Emma got here today (they sent along an adorable bear as well). I adore her, but I wish they had strung her better, she was super loose. I re-strung but shes still not standing even though while re-stringing I tested to see if she would, I think I may have strung her too tightly but she should loosen up. I don't care too much though because she is just so pretty and I might just keep her in my pocket ;)

10. They are very hard to get standing. I inserted some vinyl covered wire in my girls' legs. It helped some, but you still have to get her just right.

Pictures...you must all add pictures...lol

11. My puki's wigs fit her excellently. Those are nearly a 4 and Lucy's official size is 3.5 (3/4) so I think it will vary slightly but in general 3/4 to 4.

Edit: I just realized why she wont stand! She has two right calves! I'm going to contact NotDoll about it and hopefully they can provide me with a replacement and if not I'll just have my dad sand down part of it so she can stand.

12. Notdoll is being awesome and are sending me a pair of new calves for her. Yay! At least now she will be able to stand for me.

13. I just got Lucy, now named Ione, for my birthday-anniversary-Mother's Day present. My problem is she is tightly strung and her arms and legs keep snapping back. Can anyone tell me how to insert wires into her to keep this from happening?

14. How can you tell if you have 2 right or 2 left calves. I turned the little balls around so the side with the holes is on the side that bends (with her arms straight you can't see the holes). Her left leg still doesn't line up as smoothly as her right one. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. BTW Ione came with a buff and pink bunny.

Mariposa

15. Hmm maybe she didn't come with two right ones if you girl has the same issue because my problem was that the left leg would not line up at all, or maybe you as well have two right calves. I guess I will find out when they send me replacements, and if its just the way she was cast I will feel horrible.

16. That would be too funny! Ione came Friday. When did your girl make it here?

17. I ran mine from the left foot up and thru the pelvis then back down to right foot(same place her elastic runs,just put wire in next to elastic). I can handle the arm movement,but now atleast she is easier to get her to stand on her own.

18. How Thick a wire did you use?