1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lucy 19cm 18cm dolls discussion part 1

Feb 23, 2007

1. I honestly have no idea. I took a piece I found in hubby's workshop and split it in two as it was too big to put both haves inside of her. It was about the diameter of one side of speaker wire,only a little stiffer. I used vinyl coated as hoping to not scratch her insides. I did see where some one had sent their doll to another member to wire, but I don't remember where I read it. If I remember right it was a Lucy doll, so maybe a search for getting Lucy wired??
      I hope that helps a little.

2. I ordered the 6th and she got here on the 12th. Pretty darn fast.

3. [​IMG]

Frida with my family and the dolls of WND, the puki, Luwen and Annete are hers

4. I could not find a thread thats just for Notdoll Lucy's

so thought I would post this here, hope thats ok :?

My little gal is here and making herself right at home

I think she is the cutest little thing !!!
      and I just love her :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hugs Carla xx

5. Oh Carla, she's adorable! I love the tanning Lucy and her pinky-pink bedroom is the cutest!

6. Carla - she's lovely :aheartbea congratulations on her :D

7. Thanks Sistercuervo and kayjay
      Lucy is defo my gal of the moment
      but she has given me tiny fever LOL
      I need more tinies (smile)
      xxxx

8. She is so cute in her pink room. I love her pink hair with those purple eyes.

9. Hasel - I don't have any SD dolls, but I'm amazed at how tiny Lucy looks alongside them! Very sweet :aheartbea

10. Wow, Hasel, that's a wide range of sizes--your Lucy is such a little cutie with them.
      here's a new outfit I picked up during Cherished Friends Kickit sale recently:

[​IMG]
      This one is called Going Batty.

11. Is there a comprehensive list of websites that stock things that fit this girl? I'm particularly looking for websites that sell wigs in 3/4 besides Denver Doll Emporium and the Latidoll site...they're sold out of a lot of cute styles and colors ;_;

12. Is Lucy still on sale? The site still shows the sale price, but in the description it says the sale ended in May.

13. They extended it to July 15th.

14. Thanks Kayjay and sistercuervo ^.^ Yeah I love all the different sizes. But I must say that Saar ( the sd sized orange haired girl) and Frida are my favorites XD I love to make clothing for Saar and Frida is just to adoreble not to photograph... she likes to be nude :o

I'll post some single shots I made of her over time.

edit: the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and next week she's getting a new face-up and teeth! XD I'm so exited about it, I really hope I'll be able to sculpt them! Always thought she needed them but didnt had the guts till I saw someone elses Lucy with them, it totally inspired me to get the guts XD

edit#2:
      She got a photoshoot and I posted it! :o
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3405046#post3405046

15. Wow Hasel, your Lucy is beautiufl! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job with the teeth! Good luck!

16. Such Lovely Lucy's - Makes me want another one, so I can have Sisters :)

17. Ha ha, how could I miss this one? I got the same outfit, and have it on my Elfdoll Ryung. It's a wonderful outfit, congrats, I think it looks even better on Lucy!

18. I've restrung/tightened my girl 4 times now and I still can't get her to stand. Shes very loose and her knees just cave in.

19. I had luck with my girl standing after I threaded a thin vinyl coated wire inside her legs. Have you tryed that? Just an idea....lol

20. {groan!} Did you *have* to mention that!?!?!?!?

I now have one ordered.

I hope you're ashamed of yourself!

Teddy