1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll Lucy fans alert!

Jul 22, 2006

1. Hey tinyslave!

Shouldn't you be working your fingers to the bone in your tiny studio making tiny things for our tinies?

What do you think you're doing frittering your time away playing in the garden and posting on bulletin boards? ;)

2. :) LOL, I have to have a break sometime LOL:)
      This is the half an our I wait for my Hubby to get ready , so I can take him to work

...Ive just come in now ...house is empty ...its red hot
      time for a Coffee and SiFi for an hour whilst I finish off the wigs Ive done today LOL

3. Well, okay...

I guess we want you to be all refreshed so you can keep up the good work. :lol:

Its smokin' hot here in Canada, too! The heat is breaking records daily.

And, if that's not bad enough, I got food poisoning from a sausage roll that was not stored in a cold enough bakery case

And today, the city is digging up the street in front of my house and the water supply is off and I had no notice to store up a supply! :evil:

Its a good thing I'm at work which is air-conditioned.

Its also a good thing that yam doll is SOLD OUT or I'd be making myself feel better by ordering one right now! :)

But other than that everything's just ducky!

4. Oh poor sweetie ...if its any consolation ...your girls hair will be in the post Friday :)

5. Delicateangel, you poor thing. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but before they post the things for sale, they put them up as I guess like a teaser, and it says "sold out". So, all the clothes and dollies you think you're saved from are going to be up for sale in oh, mebbe couple days. Sorry!

6. No, the Lucy clothes really are sold out. I ordered mine, when I checked back they said sold out. It went really quick. DollnDoll does have 3 Roxy Yams for sale as of this morning, though.
      I do hope some of you talented seamstresses make some Lucy clothes soon. I didn't care that much for the ones at Notdoll, but seeing how I can't sew a stitch, I wanted something that would fit her.

7. That makes us both very happy! :daisy

8. toydogz, I knew you were trouble the first time I saw your screen name! ;)

I just ordered a little sweet potato from dollndoll. :aheartbea

Did anyone happen to notice this little note at the bottom of Yam's description?

*Gift : We send together mini model motorcycle that see to picture.

I'm pretty sure that means I get the scooter too! That really put me over the edge! :D

9. Heheheh... my lucy is going to look like a little waif in the hand-me-downs from her sisters with the giant heads for a while.

Now that I've ordered a naripon and a yam I'll be busy looking for cheap Kelly clothes while my finances try and recover. :)

My Blythe girls are starting to look a little nervous everytime I log on to ebay. :lol:

10. I like those itty-bitty cats!
      I have one of that style hanging on my rearview mirror.
      Love the kimono, of course, too!

11. Ooooo, cute little Lucy! One of the members of my doll meet group just got one, so I'll get to meet her in person on Sunday! I think she's going on my wishlist....

13. That's the ones. Some of the meaner ones have been teasing Luka about her disproportionately small head. Just try and tell them that Luka's head is normal size! :o

That's why I had to order some sisters for Luka. :roll:

You'd have a lot of fun customizing a Blythe! But let it be known that they do not like wigs! Once they get a new hair-do it better be permanent or I wouldn't fall asleep in the same room as them, if you know what's good for you!

Maybe one day we can work out some kind of trade. Some of my girls are feeling a little neglected these days. :lol:

14. Hee Hee, Delicate Angel, I am currently trying to figure out how to bring a Yam home too. Oh, and I really want a ToYou as a big sister. I have my family all figured out. And just so you can get ready....NotDoll just replied to an inquiry and they will be selling shoes and boots for Lucy next week! Yippeee!

15. But they aint met Gither ! I just wouldnt mess with her ...she is a Pon on a mission
      ...she wants some green boots to go with her hair
      and all of her underlings (the rest of my collection) fall under her protection :aheartbea

16. AHHHHHH! No fair! *_*

I just went to your webpage to see if there was a picture of Gither and what do I see???

Nothing but cute, cute, sweet, tinies in sugary-sweet clothes! I think I feel a little sick...

Must cancel my paypal account NOW!

17. hehehehe (Githers practicing her insane laugh )
      tinys take over the world

...Oh dear , she is off again:)

18. Oh toydogz, you must buy a Yam now! What if when you're ready to buy one they're all SOLD OUT!

And you know there will never be another tiny as cute as her! Buy one now! :sneaky

Poverty loves company! Hehehehehe!

19. GITHER! Show thyself at once!

Pretty please with sugar on top... :atremblin

20. Got to update my site

more of my Lucy here :)

and Gither...what can I say , she likes strawberries
      [​IMG]