1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll Lucy fans alert!

Jul 22, 2006

1. I was just staring at Yam on Notdoll and then looked at Maeve (my Orientdoll Vampire Ji). I've decided that Maeve is a perfect little sister to Lacy (Lucy). They are perfect together.
      Marti 8)

2. OMG, cannot wait till my Lucy comes. I think this is an epidemic of tiny fever!

3. that is so "Blooming!" beautiful

4. Aww, that is so sweet. Lucy looks as cute in flowers as she does in TinyBears wigs. She is such a pretty little girl.

5. Grrrr. Just need to grumble, my Lucy was supposed to be here by now, I have been haunting the PO box for days now. I just heard from DollnDoll, mine has to be remade, there was damage to her face so I have to wait 2-3 weeks. Which is good, I am glad I didn't get a damaged doll, but waiting is so hard! First Narae was supposed to be here this week, she was held back for the additional painting (which I asked for), and now Lucy, but I want a doll! Thank you, tantrum over, now , can someone post some pretty Lucy pictures for me, pretty please???

6. Oh Poo thats dreadfull ...what on earth happened to the face :barf
      Oh well at least its better than it arriveing then finding the damage

big hugs from my crew and Im sure you will get your dolly soon:aheartbea

7. Awww...poor toydogz! Waiting is so difficult, isn't it! But at least you have those hilariously cute dogs to distract you! My fave is the sad little pup on the left in your avatar! :lol:

I was hoping to get my naripon today, as she arrived at Vancouver airport last night, but I doubt that she'll make it here in time and it a long weekend! So no deliveries until next Tuesday. :x

But at least I have my little bald-headed Lucy to play with! :love

Ooops... sorry that was mean. ;)

8. Oh you guys! My lil Violet is here! I can't believe how adorable she is ! And all the stuff she came with (love love love Notdoll) I'll do a proper Incoming tommorow after I take pictures of her in TINYBEARS FANTASTIC WIG!!!!!!!!!!!! But , here's a teaser!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. Cute, cute, cute!!!

10. she is beautiful !
      I love to see these girls in coloured wigs

Oh dear ...me thinks I might sell my Banji ...Im wondering what a white one would look like now LOL

11. Aww, Cuteness! One more adorable than the last. She looks adorable in that violet hair and those boots. Please more pictures--I am probably going to be Lucy-less till September now. (They went on vacation!!)
      Deborah

12. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! You poor thing! But don't worry she is so worth the wait. You will love how she poses. Mebbe you have to order one from Notdoll till your original one gets her (snigger). Then they could be sisters!

13. Aww don't even tempt me! (besides--I ordered Yam!)

14. I've got a Yam coming soon, too! I'm trying not to look at any pictures of her so that I will be surprised when she gets here. :lol:

15. Oh, Stella, she's gorgeous! I can't believe how pretty her violet eyes are! And the outfit is amazing. Remind me again how much she was?

Isn't that default wig annoying? So pretty, yet so uncooperative! I'm going to cut mine into a bob and I might put some velcro on her head cap, but I like the look of her bald head.

I can't wait to see more pictures!

16. Oh she's amazing. She's really growing on me, especially in tan and violet eyes. Congratulations, she's a star.

17. she is stunning , I love my Nami ...I cant praise the NotDoll version enough

I also have to say , I had a Lati Laches , I found that tan very orange .

I also didnt like how the face was a greyer in colour because of the fixative for the face-up ,
      there is none of that on the NotDoll Lucy ...I am very very hard on my dolls ...they are working girls , Nami already has had on every tiny Lucy wig I have made , her head as been pulled and smeared ...her face up is perfect ...I have , in the passed rubbed of face-ups because Im so tough with them
      after a weekend were all of my dolls have been continually wigged re-wigged

the Not Doll face-up is still perfect

I would 200% recommend the Notdoll

18. She was mebbe 300 clams? Worth it. She's so beautiful. Yes that default wig is deeply annoying, but I remembered what Tinybear said and I just kept jamming it on there! What you really need to see is her in her beautiful Tinybear wig! It is amazing! I will make my lazy self take pictures of her soon. Here she is on the Notdoll site. Better hurry, two are already sold out!
      http://www.notdolllab.com/shop/step1.php?number=333

19. Stella, don't hold back on more pictures, pleeeeze! I know that you are playing with this girl, she is too cute to resist. How do her boots and clothes fit her? Are they well made and a good fit? I think she is the only one so far that has arrived dressed?