1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll Lucy fans alert!

Jul 22, 2006

1. Wow, that's a good price. My tan and lovely Lucy was $260 with no clothes! Not that I regret anything about her. Well, maybe the shipping was a little high at $41.00 US. :o

I'm on pins and needles tonight hoping that the delivery van will be at my door tommorow. According to EMS, both my naripon and my yam might be here at the same time! :D

Its going to be an exciting week, as I think my Luka's new hair should arrive sometime this week as well! Yay!

2. You are correct! She is irressisstable, I just haven't taken her out for pictures as I am working on THE JOB FROM HELL and I don't have time to do anything but sweat lately. Her clothes were amazing, they fit great, boots fit great, I am thrilled with everything but the wig, which like I said, fits not so great. But she more than makes up for it, and like I said, I have a fantastic Tinybear wig, so I'm thrilled!

3. What all did you get with your Lucy? Other than what you expected from the description?

4. you know , I dont know
      I had her default wig ....which is the lovelt chocolate brown ...and although I had to tug it on ...it stops on

they sent my girl with the Notdoll odd eyes ...I did request them
      I had some sweeties ...and some wings and a coupld of large pin on hearts
      some more elastic and a cleaning sponge
      ....I dont even know were I put the box ...lovely red one LOL

I am a bit like a kid at Christmas ...I rip open the box ...chuck that to one side and play dolly! LOL

5. Hi everyone!
      I didn't want to put this in the marketplace yet 'cause I've only just ordered her today, but I'm planning on selling my Limited Lolitan Lucy's stuff when she gets here!

I'd be selling:
      Her violet wig and eyes
      Her outfit
      Her boots

I'd be willing to trade for like items that are different... for example I'll be wanting a brunette wig for her, and other clothes and shoes. :-)

Let me know if anyone's interested?
      I have 8mm brown glass eyes I plan to use...

Thanks!
      Raven

6. I'd be interested in the lot! I have the brunette wig that I would be willing to give up!

I'll pm you.

7. Are those cleaning sponges in the plastic? I thought it was just padding! :lol:

And are those heart-shaped, spongy, things edible? :o

Maybe I'll take a little bite of one when I get home! :lol:

8. Hmmm, let's see. There was a really sweet thank you note in Korean, which somebody translated for me at work, Angel wings, two heart shaped things, two black pillows, all kinda stuff. Really great box too. Better hurry people, only one type left at Notdoll.

9. I dare you to eat one of those hearts! ;)

I didn't get pillows. Are they just plain packing type? Is the box a red cardboard box with Notdoll on the lid?

11. Do you find Lucy to be loosely strung compared to other BJD dolls? My naripon is very "high" strung. :lol:

But Lucy seems rather gangly and loose compared to both yam and naripon.

tinibear: I think if you eat those heart thingies you should gain points! :ablah:

I am even more in love with Luka now that she has your gorgeous wig on! The "hair" is amazingly soft! Is it mohair? It must have come from an animal because my dog is very interested in it! :roll:

Thank you again for such beautiful work! :aheartbea

12. I hate to say it, but my Lucy is perfect. In every way. I know, I can't help myself. She is so fantastic, esp. with Tinybears cute cute wig on.

13. I know exactly how you feel, Stella! I just can't stop looking at her. Now that I have other BJD's I realize that she is very special! :love

I have to stop myself from ordering another one! :)

14. She really is. The way she poses, her lovely face, she's just amazing!

15. I must admit , Nami is now ranking next to Rosie as favorite
      I love her ...Im thinking of selling my Banji girl now I have Nami , I dont touch the Daisy anymore :(

16. Aw! She's so pretty!!
      But I'm glad to have my tanning Lucy, "Maria Libera"!

I got her some awesome Bratz clothes, and she's cuter than ever!
      I'll try to take pics soon!

Raven

17. OMG , LOOK at her
      I do think NotDoll have the edge on these girls
      their Yam ...is just lovely

I bought a SugarMag Blythe coat for Nami ...she looks lovely in it
      ...its a little large , the sleaves ...but I tuck them in her pockets with her hands ...keep her fingers walm ;)

18. I was looking on Notdoll how many skin tones are there? Are Crystal rose white, Pure nomal, and Nomal bright all the same? What about the Suntan and Tanned skin?