1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll Lucy fans alert!

Jul 22, 2006

1. Good question! I have no idea. In many of the photos, the tan Lucy looks either darker or lighter. I have the Lolitan Lucy and she is quite dark. Also adorable BTW.

2. I'm wondering if there were only two skin tones to start with. I got the Kimono Lucy, who looked as if she had an intermediate skin tone, but she's very pale. Plus I also got the wings and pillows from Angel Lucy, so it looks to me as if she is the Angel Lucy with the kimono pack just added. Is Lolitan the same as young and tan with the added outfit?
      However, she is not the crystal rose like the nari pons and the new Lucy. I hope they do another tan skin because I now feel I need her as well.
      Old style Barbie shoes fit okay. I have black pumps for my Lucy and she looks as if she's trying to look older when she wears them. Very cute!

3. Hmmmm, mebbe? The tan one is really great, I must say. I wanna see a picture of Lucy in her Barbie shoes!

4. My tanned and lovely Lucy (with her pretty tinybear wig) I bought from the wonderful Notdoll Lab, didn't seem nearly as tanned until I recently got my Uyoo - Elf Angel, and photographed them together.

Please excuse the unimaginative photo, its just for comparison!

[​IMG]

Hey, I love the new smilies!

5. Oh cool! You have Uyoo. Can you take a picture of Lucy and Yam standing next to Uyoo? I am thinking of buying Aren as a big sister to the two Roxy girls. (Until Becy is available, that is)
      Do you like your Uyoo as much as Lucy? Is she easy to buy shoes for? Does she pose as well as Lucy? As you can see, I have lots of questions. Oh, and DollnDoll and NotDoll said Becy will be available soon, they are reworking her body. (hope that means smaller bewbies)

6. Wow, you are so demanding! ;)

I just took my Uyoo out of the box yesterday, so I haven't gotten to know her very well yet. She is, by far, the tallest BJD I own and I haven't tried posing her just yet.

And yes, I love her almost as much as my Luka (Lucy).

The dress she is wearing is a Barbie Fashion and if fits her perfectly, but unfortunately, the Barbie pumps that came with the set didn't fit her. I suppose I could have jammed them on and perhaps another style would work.

I'll take a quick picture with Yam, as well. Its interesting that when I first got into BJD's I didn't give skin tone much thought.

I bought a Orient Doll - YI Vampire head and a boy body in the "snow" option to go with my (Soom) Elf Girl. I'm hoping that Orient Doll eventually get more of the Special Girl Vampires to add to my collection.

Unfortunately, I still have negative feelings about my yam, Misa, so she may end up going to a new home. :|

7. Yup I'm demanding, just ask my husband, lol. But thank you if you are able to take pictures, I am trying to decide between mini Gem and ToYou.

"Unfortunately, I still have negative feelings about my yam, Misa, so she may end up going to a new home."
      Hope I have money when you decide to part with her....

8. Well, as much as it bugs me to take a loss on her, if she had to go to a new home, I'd be happy to make it yours. :)

Plus, she's quite attached to Luka/Lucy. :lol:

9. Toydogz4 ToYou has a really lovely body! I also love Uyoo, esp the elf versions, but I decided on ToYou for her amazing body. Very realistic, not at all a lil stripper dollie.

Here is Veruka Salt (ToYou) with my Tan Lucy, Violet Beauregarde.
      Violet is also wearing a lovely Tinybear creation!
      [​IMG]

10. Hahahahaha, I totally know what you're saying about a lil stripper body!

All my dolls are "kids" so I was a little shocked when I saw Uyoo's perky breasts! :o :lol:

I always wondered what a ToYou looked like! She's so pretty!!!

11. The Barbie shoes that came with the outfit for your Uyoo might fit on Lucy. Mine wears some Barbie shoes, and although they may be too big, the plastic shoes stay on perfectly well. In white Barbie pumps and a Bratz prom dress (knee length on Bratz, ankle length on Lucy), my Lucy, Chinque, looks like she's ready for a Father-Daughter Valentine's Day Dance.

12. Hello fans of Lucy! while stalking the Notdoll site I noticed that Lucy appears to be back in stock, tan and white!

13. I saw that! I do so want another Lucy, but can only buy one more doll for quite a long time. I am deciding between a ToYou, Soom Aren or Roxy Becy (available soon). There are so many tinies available right now-Wishel, Orient, etc it is driving me nuts to be on a strict no doll diet.

14. gorgeous
      lovely

15. I just got my Lucy and she is adorable.. What wigs are you finding fit best? I some of the pocket fairy wigs are slightly big and some fit perfectly.. even Lucy's default wig is too deep to stay on her head..

I just hate it when the little wigs are a bit wonky in fit

16. Me too, me too, am in love with this suntan Yam.