1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll mini discussion

Sep 9, 2006

1. At last a chance to post some pics of Vanillas new outfit.
      It's a bit wintery but I did start sewing before Christmas !
      Hope u like :)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I really want the "I am Peru, Boy" doll from Notdoll but he seems to be soldout but the I am Peru, Girl looks just like him so I was wondering if I could just buy her and buy him a boy's body somewhere else.

From the looks of things he is a 43 cm doll, so he would fit well on any other MSD sized boy body? Does anyone have any idea if it would work?

I can't find anywhere on the site where I can just buy a boys body

3. If you really want a Peru boy, I'd suggest just buying a head (which you can do here: http://notdolllab.com/shop/step1.php?number=387 you have the option of getting a faceup too if you want) then buying another body separately. Then, you don't have to go through the hassle of selling a body that you probably have no use for...

As for Notdoll resin matches, I'd suggest posting a thread in the BJD-opedia pictures requests, under 'Everything Else' ....

HOWEVER, I did a little searching for you, and found that somebody has taken a Notdoll Peru, and put it on a DOC body, although the poster did mention that the neckhole was a bit large. (but you could probably fix that with a washer?) Here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58149

If it matches with DOC resin, I'm guessing that it's quite pink... So... POSSIBLY Dollzone pink?

The other option would be to buy the head blank, then buy the body you like, then blush the head to match with pastels.

Good luck! I hope I helped. c:

4. Thanks Prysm

5. Just one shot of Evelina, with some new eyes.
      [​IMG]

6. Wow, Stella Maris, those eyes are fantastic! And what a lovely outfit! Evelina is so beautiful!
      And LittleGretel, that's a darling outfit! I particularly love the coat...it looks so warm and fuzzy.

I'm excited because it looks like I will be in a position to buy another doll this winter...and there's a very good chance it will be Princess P. :love

7. Stella Maris...she is LOVELY!

8. Thanks you guys!
      undermost salamander you will love her if you get her, she is unique.

9. [​IMG]

First photo of my bleu citron on a body <3 she's on a zaoll body.

10. My little girl, but we are still looking for their way
      [​IMG]

Please forgive my imperfect English

11. does anyone here know if there's a boy body that fits with notdoll girl heads?

12. Doesn't Notdoll make a boy body? Otherwise I would suggest a chunkier MSD body like Dollmore. I can see if the head will fit on the neck for you if you would like.

13. they don't sell the body separately and i don't want to have to buy a full doll and sell the head. ;__;

which neck? dollmore? it'd be great if you could try anything.

14. Ahhh, lovely!

15. Ohhh, this thread is alive? >w< Anyway, here's my newly required Peru boy, Tommy <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hasel She is beautiful! I love her pale face-up!

16. She is really sweet! I still love my girl but I have to work on her body, she can't stand.

17. Thank you! But Tommy's a guy ;) Is he really that girly? XD
      Tommy's on a RS body so he stands pretty well. Did you try restringing your girl?

18. Ooof so sorry, I think it was the hairband and shoes that threw me off! He's adorable, I love those Peru kids.
      I think Evelina needs not only restringing but some wire or hot glue suede, she' s a rag doll!