1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll mini discussion

Sep 9, 2006

1. I wanted to buy one of my own but needed to know the shipping zone for the U.S. Somehow, I cannot find it and the website never replied to me. Can someone help?

2. Sure, I have ordered from Notdoll many times, they are wonderful. First put the doll in the cart, then Step one is select shipping company (only one type Ems, not sure why you have to choose if there is only one but there you go), then the zones come up and you have to choose one. The USA is Zone 3.
      Don't think I remembered all this, I just went and looked for you, I knew if I had done it five or six times it must be do able.
      Which one are you looking at? They are all so fascinating.

3. The Bleu Citron.

4. Oh wow, she is amazing! I hope you can get her.

5. Does Peru (girl) have the same body as the Princesses? Just curious because the character I'd love to have her for has no chest to speak of and that body looks a bit too "developed" X_x.

6. The Princess body is flat as a board. I would be glad to take pictures for you if you would like.

7. Do you know if it's the same body that comes with Peru? I'd like to see if it's not too much trouble. Although she'll probably be sold out by the time I get around to saving for her as she's third on my list. The boy one is already gone. D:

8. I am sure it is the same body. I will take photos today.

9. Bumping for pictures? :3

10. whoops sorry! I will get on that

11. Here you go, poor Evelina with no hair or clothes!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. Ah! Thank you, yes, that will be perfect.

13. i'm still looking for pictures or information about a boy body that i can put bleu citron head on. ;__; does anyone come here or know someone that can help?

14. pugnacious, I have only a Volks boy and a Dollmore boy body, do you want me to try any of those?

15. OK, will try for this weekend!

16. did you try yet? ~_~

17. OMG I am an idiot, let me get right on that, tonight, Dollmore and Volks.

18. OK, I 've got poor Evelina's head on the Dollmore body, it's too dark to take pictures now but I will do it in the morning. The resin match is really good IMO.
      Here we go
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Sorry for the crap lighting, it's dark as heck here these days. Next I try the Volks body.