1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll Naripon discussion Part 1

May 25, 2006

1. Well.... whatever it "is" about Nari-pons... it "isn't" very often. lol :lol:
      Just thought I would stop by here and bump this poor thread up. I think these tiny dolls are so cute.
      So... bump!
      :)

2. Dollightful iIt's a good idea
      So hugs ! and BUMP !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hugs to you gilou! :aheartbea :fangirl:

Your Naripon and tan Yogi are so adorable.
      They are playing so nicely together.
      So many cute little babies playing.
      :)

4. Yey for Pons!
      I was looking at some old pics of Pfft! I just had to post this one when she first arrived. Just love this little thing.
      [​IMG]

5. ah today I was just looking at the naripons, because my toadstool thinks there need to come more of them joining his gang...well not this year boy....but I won't tell him :0
      [​IMG]

6. This is what Pfft! thinks about adding more Naripons
      [​IMG]
      LOL She says she's the ONLY one allowed in this house. What a little madam she is! But then I knew that when I bought her.

7. Just giving this thread a bump. I don't want to lose it. I love the nari pons. I'm looking for clothes for my two and need someone to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Merci

8. Kelly clothes fit and so do lati white clothes. I would think puki puki should be ok too.

9. ...and" Sassybears" sells very small inexpensive shoes (a pack in 7 different colours.)

10. I've tried Kelly clothes and have to be sure to pick the tiniest ones because there are some others, even those made for the smaller Kellys, that are too big. Also, the Nari-pons have fatter arms and some of the clothing will not go on. I tried Lati White and didn't find any that could be used. I also bought some Realpuki clothes and they were too narrow in the arms and legs. I ordered 2 Realpukis so they can wear the clothes. The pukipuki clothes are way too big. I wish there was someone who actually made clothes for them. If anyone can give me a tip where I can find such a person, that would be great. Thanks!

Merci

11. Or wigs... I have the darnest time finding wigs that fit!

12. I've been selecting sleeveless clothes from Tabloach for Jujus wardrobe. They are Kelly brand. So- i dunno if that helps at all....I didn't like any of the wigs she came with, so she is wearing a size 3 from ..? I forget....but it is held on with like, 3 velcros.

I LOVE JUJU.

She's my fave. I totally want more Naripons now.
      [​IMG]

13. Thats a shame merci. I dont have my pon anymore but she wore many Kelly outfits without any problems at all. Spampy would be your best bet. She is in Africa at the moment but but she will be back very soon . Her clothing is incredible, great quality and great prices. If you can bear to part with your girl and send her along to her she makes a perfect fit. I have so many of her items and each one is wonderful. Here is her website

http://spampy.eaph.com/spampystuff.htm

14. Thanks so much, imajica. Spampy has made clothes for my Pukipukis and my soon-to-arrive Realpukis and they are very well made. I'm on her email news list so I'll contact her when she gets back. It's just that I like to keep my dolls at home with me and if she doesn't already have a Nari pon pattern I can only send her measurements. I think that I've been buying the wrong Kelly clothes. I'd better take another look at the Juniper Snowpea photos and see if I can recognize any on eBay. Also, I'll check out Nari pon measurements next to a tiny Kelly. Maybe I'll get an idea. My Nari pon don't need a lot of clothes, just enough so they aren't mad at me, LOl. Thanks again!

Merci

15. oh I have my toadstool on a felix brownie body because I want him to pose a lot....but I know a lot of kelly stuff I have did fit the naripon body......I guess it is a hit or miss................who needs clothings?
      [​IMG]

16. LMAO wilkies ! Thats a fabulous photo!

17. Wilkies, your Toadstool just makes me laugh.

18. New Nari-pon Cherry! Announcement here.

Most Nari-pons look so grumpy (I know mine does). It's kind of funny to see one that looks so sweet :)

19. Oh goodness, that new Cherry is so cute. I love my little Nari so much and would be tempted to get a Cherry but I have the hardest time getting my little girl to pose even after being wired. Here she is playing around a bit today.
      [​IMG]