1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll Naripon discussion Part 1

May 25, 2006

1. I have had my Pansy for about 4 months. She is solid, heavy for her size, stands like a (well I was going to say dream but really she stands like a Pon!) I love her resin, her face and she shipped really fast. Nothing but good things to say about her

2. ha ha, my Violet just steals the other kids toys.

See??

[​IMG]

But I find her very entertaining. My girls needed a little shake up.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

3. I only have one Naripon - Violet - and love her:

[​IMG]

Mary-Lee

4. I love my Naripon Pansy, SnitWillow, and I have absolutely no problems with her body or resin, and I have had her about a year and a half. She is beautifully made, my only problem with her is her faceup. Maybe it wasn't sealed, but it started rubbing off only weeks after I got her. Someday she will get a new face, but the one she has just seems to go with the disgruntled little darling.
      [​IMG]

5. **AACKK LOOKIT THE WEENY EASY BAKE OVEN I HAD ONE EXACTLY LIKE THAT ACK**

it was my sister's first... omg.

I am very pleased to report that Juniper Snowpea's faceup is not rubbing off - omg I would die if it did, poor snitwillow!!! her bed is too much. omg. lookit the weeny animals. **dies**

6. :sumomo: Dilly Pickleton arrived yesterday--she is a Naripon Daisy. You can see her and her sisters cavorting here;

http://www.picturetrail.com/mysticstreetmemories

in the Naripon Pics album.

Her resin is wonderful, her faceup is gorgeous--no problems with her!!:aheartbea :aheartbea

7. Well, you guys are all very reassuring. :) Either that or your little darlings have you all at gunpoint...which come to think of it is a distinct possibility. :sneaky

8. They have us a gun point.

I love that bed you have toydogz4! Perfect for the little Princess!!

Mary-Lee

9. ooomg! what lovely pansy ^^ hehehe. I love her bed toydogz4 ^^.

awwww Jenny congratulations on your new daisy O.O. She is the coolest. I shouldn't have seen her now there is one in my wishlist O.O hahaha.

10. thank you very muchf or all the info and pics ^^ . I really appreaciated. They made my day! :)
      tinybear your pansys are sooo cute! I love how different they are!

aaaaaaah, really tahnk you very much tiny, ima, jenny and mary-lee for the pics ^^.

I hope we can see more naripons more often. Theya re really cute ^^.

11. Yes, they are adorable. Lots of attitude!!

Mary-Lee

12. ha ha, my Mom saved mine, and my daughter has used it.

Those were some of my happiest memories baking. Still love to bake when the kids get home from school - muffins - makes great memories for life.

The Easy Bake Oven is actually a Christmas ornament put out by Hallmark several years ago. They always have interesting ornaments.

Mary-Lee

13. They have such a great little face.

At first I didn't care for her, but they just grow on you!!!

Little Miss Attitude at this place! (if there is a fight, you know she is at the center of it)

Mary-Lee

14. I shouldn't look. The Naripon pull is so strong. They are all too cute!

15. Dilly Pickleton(Daisy) arrived last week, and has already taken over the house! She insisted on a new wig--new dress--
      she is here, in the Naripon Pics folder

http://www.picturetrail.com/mysticstreetmemories

I don't understand how anyone could look at that face and not love it--but that is just my humble opinion!:aheartbea :aheartbea

16. I loved looking at all your photos Jenny. Your Naripons are so cute. Daisy has such a sad face. I like the names you've chosen too.

17. Thanks Valli--but they choose their own names. Somehow when I see them their names just pop right into my head.
      Good to see you back on DOA---hope all is well with you and yours.

18. Even though I'm not into them, but honestly, they look MUCH better in owners' photos than the official photos...*grumble...those people should learn better doll-photography...*

It's all about personal taste, I think ^^
      I love minis, but I don't want a very small mini as I (will) have 2 sd-sized dolls, and bigger minis feel better for me :D

19. 10-9-07 My "first" Naripon Pansy has shipped from Korea today. I hope she arrives sometime next week. I love their attitudes!! LOL!

After my Pansy arrived and I did not bond with her at all. I thought that she was tooo tiny and I didn't have the patience to dress her like my other tiny BJDs. So I sold her to Valli in the UK.

Seller's remorse sets in:
      Being enabled by all the cute Pon pics on DoA, I decided to try again with a different Pon. I saw a little Pon GINGER being sold on DoA and jus HAD TO HAVE HER!!

11-1-07
      Little Ginger Pon arrived yesterday and I just love her to bits!! She is sooo cute and does not have a scary look to her at all. I just love her pouty mouth as it is a bit different than the rest of the typical Pons.

20. they are cute, just not 200 dollars cute