1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nyxy's Creations tinies discussion

Jan 7, 2017

1. I really like her in brown, she looks like good chocolate, lol!

2. @LuckyXIII I'll see about getting one up sooner than later, though I gotta warn you that I'm in the middle of moving so it really depends on if I suddenly have time or need a break from lifting. Hopefully you can learn from my oversights and mistakes, cause I made a few. XD

@nissi_nirvani She's even lovelier in person, I truly have not been able to capture how nice her brown actually is.

3. It will be a few months before my little bat arrives, so no rush really. I'll probably wait for her to arrive before I start building to make sure she'll fit in it.

4. @LuckyXIII Ah, you're in the second round. What color did you go for? And thank you! Once I figure out how to do a project journal, I'll let you know. C:

I can tell you right now that if you go the paper mache route that you need to find a stiff base to work off of. Right now I'm dealing with major curling/warping in the cardboard I used, since as the pasty paper strips dry they shrink and the cardboard wasn't strong enough. :/

5. I got the purl dark violet.
      I have an acrylic case I'm hoping to use, but I don't know if she'll fit inside, so I'm waiting.

6. I just saw a Luna while browsing the unboxing thread and I thought she was so cute that I immediately looked up Nyxy Creations! Then I saw the wip of Silk (I think that's her name) the spider-- SO CUTE! I love the multiple eyes! Granted, I'm biased just because I'm already a bug fan, but Luna's super cute as well, so I have high hopes for the spider girl!

7. Just got my new girl this afternoon! I'd originally intended to do a space theme with my pink bat, but 1. it would have required a full repaint, and 2. the pink was just too nice of a color anyway. So I now have a second little bat, in the pearl dark violet, which is a much better color for a space theme!

[​IMG]
      Astra's Arrival
      by vicemage, on Flickr

My first one will be shifting to a flower theme, and the two of them will be "hanging out" together once I build up their specialized display. :)

8. Mine arrived today as well (same color even). I was actually just debating on how stars would look on her. Though more regular night sky as apposed to out in space. Some stars, maybe the moon, maybe a little shooing star. Still planning.

[​IMG]2017-09-19 17.44.09 by Heather, on Flickr

9. I'm working on a roombox for Luna. I'm happy with how it's turning out so far! Right now I'm deciding on how to add the perch in so she can hang from the ceiling. All the props in there right now are from Michaels (just picked them up today. all Halloween stuff is on sale right now!). I needle felted the stony background and floor. More stuff to add later.

[​IMG]2017-09-24 13.58.05 by Heather, on Flickr

10. [​IMG]
      Hi, I'm here to join the club of dark pearl violet Lunas. :lol: Mine arrived last week. She's so cute! I'm not sure how I want to paint her, though. I like the translucency of her inner ears and wings, so I don't want to cover them. Maybe I'll just give her very faint purple highlights to accentuate some of her features. :)

Also, I really appreciate the nice box and pillow she came in. They make me think that she would make a fantastic travel companion!

11. Hey guys!
      Just to let you know my new sculpt, Silk the spider has also been deemed on topic and can be shared here once they are finished and made it home :)

#33 Nyxy, Apr 9, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    12. Just wanted to share my little Luna and her cute little stuffie friend! <3 Its nice to see so many others! <3

Luna & Bat Stuffie

#34 Satbast, Apr 22, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    13. Are there pics of Silk the Spider? I don't like real spiders ( got enough poisonous ones trying to get me around my home) but a BJD one might be cute.

14. Aww she is cute with her little tongue sticking out!

15. @Nyxy are you planning another round of Luna? (Or do you have a secret stash somewhere?)

I've just discovered your work. Silk is allllmost enough to crave despite my horrible arachnophobia and recent run-in with a black widow, but Luna...oh my, she's adorable, I'm already a big fan of bats, and you're donating proceeds to help them! She's a must have, especially in that pearl brown!

16. Resin Silks! With faces!
      The girl with The cherry blossoms is my own Sachiko painted by Koala Krash! XD
      [​IMG]

17. I would love to see some Lunas while I wait for mine to made/arrive ^_^