1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OasisDoll Discussion Thread Part 2

Dec 18, 2013

1. Since the last time I visited this thread, I've acquired Jadeite! :D I was able to adopt one from a friend, I'm really happy I was able to add her into my little Oasisdoll family, hehe~ Her sculpt is even more gorgeous in person! :aheartbea My girl is still pretty incomplete; she needs a wig of her own, better eyes and also a darker face up to match her character (she's quite the flirty vixen), but I couldn't resist snapping a photo anyway.

Here's Saki:
      [​IMG]

My Natalie (named Hwa Young) got the Chic body from Jadeite as I want a shorter body for Saki. However, because I wanted Hwa Young to have smaller boobs, I'm in the middle of sanding the chest. It's such a slow project, especially since I don't have that much free time to begin with... This year has been really hectic work-wise and my dolls have been quite neglected. :sweat

2. Congrats @Mizya! Jadeite is my all-time favourite sculpt - if I had to only keep one doll, it would be her. Look forward to seeing more of yours, as she's lovely and there (literally) aren't enough Jadeites in the world.

3. She's beautiful Mizya, congratulations!

4. [​IMG]
      It snowed all day! I took my Natalie, Leila, to snap some photos.

5. Hi, i would love to buy Linglan and her sleeping head (or Yaoyue, not sure yet) with oasisdoll body (don't speak about hybrids to me, have to much at home and they don't age well).
      As it would be for a ballerina/classical danser, is the body posing well enough to make the movement (holding them in another thing) or is it too limited and only basics poses can be done ?

6. I find their posing to be pretty basic, and sueding is absolutely necessary for the thigh sockets. I haven't really used the normal legs, my girl is usually only on her high heeled ones.

7. Thank you Mustbemissa. :) Actually, i love high heel legs so she would be on them too.

8. Those are awesome news! I've been a Linglan head for a very long time, I hope they sell the heads separately <3

9. Heyy just to let you guys know! You can now order oasisdoll now, from Greentime (Taobao) or directly from Twiggy (killbill here on DoA or [email protected]). I have no idea when the ordering period ends, though.

10. Thank you for the info Naisha. :)

11. @chizzie_shark Gosh, my reply is really late, but thank you so much! :D Jadeite is certainly lovely, she has an unique charm that not many other sculpts have. And you're right, there aren't many of them around so I feel extremely lucky that I was able to bring her home! :aheartbea A couple of days ago I finally got Saki a wig of her own, so I took a photo of her. I'll link it because she's showing off her boobs, ahah: here. She still needs better eyes and a new face up, but the weather took a turn for the worse so all painting work is on hold now for a change. ~__~;

@LisaMarie A late thank you to you, as well! :aheartbea

@Naisha Thank you for the heads up! :) If I had the funds, I would go for Naomi on IT body. She's the last one of the "must have" Oasisdoll girls on my list. Perhaps next year I'll have better luck with the pre-order. ^^

I recently repainted Yun Hee (Linglan), so I wanted to post a photo of her here. :3

[​IMG]

I wasn't happy with her previous face up for the longest time, but I've been struggling to find the energy to paint my resin dolls these past years. I actually had to paint Yun Hee twice because in the first version, I messed up her lips. Luckily the second version turned out much better and I'm so happy with her now! :D

12. @Mizya She looks amazing!! I've just ordered a Linglan head and I can't wait to have her and do her face-up :) What eye size did you use? I think I'll have to buy a pair and I really like the proportions you got.

13. @Mizya, all of your girls are so gorgeous!

So the stars aligned and just as I was wishing I could pick up another Natalie (for a different character), one came up on the Marketplace. I never thought I'd get a chance to bring two of these beautiful girls home. It's going to be a few months before I can get her painted, sadly, but I can't wait!

14. Out of curiosity, does anyone here have Roxanne?

15. @Naisha Thank you so much! :aheartbea She's got Enchanted Doll 16mm eyes with low dome (standard size iris & pupil). They sit perfectly inside her head and the iris size is very good, too - not too small and not too big. :) The standard iris diameter of ED 16mm eyes is about 9mm, so if looking at other brands, I'd look for ones with a similar sized iris. But I definitely recommend ED eyes, they're very well made and high quality!

@mustbemissa Thank you~ And congratulations on your second Natalie, I'm sure she'll turn out gorgeous! :D These girls are so versatile, it'd be fun to have two of the same sculpt and see how distinct you could make them with different style face up, wig and eyes. :) My Linglan went through quite of a transformation, too, just by doing her face up in another style than her earlier one (her first face up was more in western make up style with lots of dark eye shadow, while the new one follows Korean make up trends and is more natural). She looks different even though she still has the same wig and eyes, hehe. xD

Unfortunately Roxanne doesn't seem to be very common, at least I can't recall seeing owner photos of her here on DoA. :C I checked the Oasisdoll database but there aren't any Roxannes either... which reminds me, I should add my girls into the database at some point. :sweat

16. Ooh, I love ED eyes! I use 14mm in my Natalie, but I've thought about getting her 16mm with the narrower iris just so they don't gap. They're worth every penny!

And thank you, @Mizya! :D They really are, I'm so amazed at how different this sculpt can look. I'm excited about giving her a slightly more dramatic/darker appearance.

It's a shame! I may pick up a Roxanne eventually, but I'm sort of tempted to style her as a boy.

17. [​IMG]

Happy new year!!

18. @killbill They are very handsome!
      Im not good at eyeing sculpts without a faceup or eyes, do you know if Oasis doll will be showing pictures of them with a faceup and eyes?
      I really love the lip and nose shape of Zi Lan

The sculpting on them is beautiful, and Im glad to see Oasis Doll back after seeing so many of their older sculpts on Instagram

@Mahgiep I think these new boys will very much interest you ! :love