1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OasisDoll Discussion Thread Part 2

Dec 18, 2013

1. omg congratulations! when did you order?

2. Thanx!
      In January, same as everyone

3. I already ordered in december and still have no heads xD so sad

4. Well, I'm the first one I suppose :) because I live in China.
      And the pre-order was till 10th of January, if I'm not mistaken, only after this date they've started the production.

5. Gawd people, how awful can waiting be... Still no shipping information or tracking number...

One week ago they wrote "We will provide the tracking number very soon" ... but nothing happens.

Any updates on your sides?

6. My Yaoyue and Linglan heads that I ordered in January were shipped today! Very excited, they’ve been on my wants list for ages! Now I just have to see what sort of body suits them..... I am tossing up between waiting until Oasisdoll releases their new bodies this year, or trying to find a resin match.

7. Finally got my Alejandro head painted after all these years (has it really been since 2011???) :D
      Waiting on a Switch body for them now! I need to come up with a name.

[​IMG]

I recently found out about Sarina's new sculpts (I think they came out late last year???) and am excited to hopefully see more of them!

8. I have an Alejandro head that has been waiting too! That awesome face up inspires me to do something with him!

9. ooh! Has there been discussion of a new body? I have my Natalie on a Sadol Love60 body, but she looks great on pretty much all of the bodies I have: Volks SDGR girl, Oasisdoll It Girl, and Switch Hummingdolly 57cm.

@Astro, your Alejandro is gorgeous!

10. I happened to catch an exchange between Oasisdoll and another commenter on their facebook on the 16th December 2019 - in response to the user asking what bodies the girls went best on, they stated: "Their own body of course.The body is not available as this moment, we plan to upgrade it and release it next year."

11. @Chobittum, that's exciting news! I've been wanting to pick up a Linglan or Yaoyue, so I may hold out for that as well.

12. Thanks all! :D
      I'm very excited for my Alejandro's new body to get here. I wound up ordering a Switch Hummingdolly body for them earlier in the month and am counting the days until it's June. I've heard they pose well, and I really love how the hands are sculpted (I already tracked down an extra pair lol. They're so expressive!) Now I'm just waiting for the last of their clothes to ship. This is only the 2nd time I've hybrided a doll in like 16+ years of being in the hobby, it's like being a baby in the hobby all over again! All the resin matching research I've done lately :?
      Now if only orders for the eyes I want to buy for them will open up again soon.

I really liked the old Oasisdoll girl body from an aesthetic perspective. I can't wait to see what a new one will be like!

13. He is so beautiful!

14. My TianQing arrived safely today and he's gorgeous! :D I'll take some (blank) pictures hopefully tomorrow.
      I've put him on a (year old) Akagidoll 65cm boy body and the fit and proportions are great. The head is a little lighter in colour but I don't mind that much. If anyone is interested I can take some pictures of the fit as well.
      So excited to finally have him home! <3

15. Yes!! Interested and excited for you!! I'm still waiting for mine. I'm in the US though. Did your shipping info update before it was delivered? Mine hasn't updated since the 1st...

16. I'm in Europe and the tracking froze for over two weeks! It seems that the package was waiting at the Beijing airport to be shipped all that time. When it finally moved, I had an update saying that it was loaded on the plane, then it froze again for a week. And then finally an update in my country, went through customs over the weekend and now he's here <3

17. Thanks!! Another person I was talking to is in Germany and hers is in customs now. Probably days to weeks still for mine then, lol. Like yours, mine still says it's in Beijing, smh. Can't wait to see pics of yours!!!

18. That one is me :)
      My custom process is finished now. They say the parcel will be here in two days.
      I'm also super excited!!!

And to everyone who's still waiting: even if your tracking does not update (mine didn't update at all since the 4th of april): there is progress!

Be prepared for a sudden ring at your doors!

This was probably the most terrible waiting time for all of us, but it soon will be over <3

19. I'm glad everyone's boys are starting to arrive!

I finally decided to dig my camera out:
      [​IMG]Leila! by Dollish Gambino, on Flickr

20. Who among us is still waiting on parcels? My girls were shipped on the 8th of April, but are sitting in China. I have to giggle every time I look at the tracking, because the updates are like "It's on the way bro, we totally swear for reals this time". I wonder how long it will eventually take (if they don't get straight up lost in the post).....