1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OasisDoll Natalie -

Jul 3, 2010

1. She looks like Natalie Portman. Sooo gorgeous! All your sculpts are so so gorgeous!

2. EEEP! My Natalie is on her way!!! So excited!!!

Just had to post.

Jay

3. littlegreythings, thanks for posting a picture, she is adorable!!! I love the look you've given he; congrats on the new girl. I am a little jealous, but I will be getting my own Natalie one day soon, just need to sort out a certain cashflow problem. I kinda want to wait for the new body, but I might as well go ahead and order her head and see what else turns up.

4. thanks twigling! I have to admit, i surprised myself with the way the faceup turned out (:

And is there going to be a new body, too?? I *almost* got the Oasisdoll body, but... i just can't seem to help myself with the Shinydoll bodies, lol!

But if there's going to be a new body... hmm... :)

I hope you're able to get Natalie soon!

edit: just looked at the pictures of the new body.... it's going to be hard to resist (:

5. Natalie is here! Yey! Right off the bat there was a huge plus--she came with her seams sanded! I love it when they come with seams sanded. She has a really beautiful face and I love her body sculpt. So graceful!

She poses nicely within the constraints of her sculpting--she doesn't have doubled jointed anything. But she stands easily, sits easily and has nice head and wrist range of movement. Her feet pose nicely without floppy around all crazy.

Her resin is very nice and close to the same color as Volks normal but perhaps a very slight tad pinker.

She came with acrylic eyes, camisole and panties, regular and fist hands, and regular and high heel feet. Though the difference between the regular and high heel feet is pretty minimal.

While she definitely has a Natalie Portman air about her, I don't think it's an exact likeness. I decided just to let her be herself. Here she is with some brown eyes I used instead of her free ones.

Is it appropriate to post pictures to this thread? I'll just post one and apologize if this is a no-no. I'll put a thread with more pics in the gallery.

[​IMG]

Has anyone else received their Natalie yet?

Jay

6. Jay, she is precious ~ thanks for the review and the picture(s)!!! I have not seen many Natalie's around yet, yours is the third I think. I just got a job and start Monday so I'll be aiming my first paycheck squarely at Natalie.

7. wow Jay, I really think she looks like Natalie Portman. I have worked with her and I saw the likeness right away.
      She is gorgeous.

8. Jay, she is beautiful! Your faceup shows she is going to be a really versatile sculpt! I'm waiting on my Natalie head to come and I was so excited to see someone posting pictures of her to help the wait! I can see the Natalie Portman resemblence you're talking about, mostly with the default faceup. I'm wondering how many people are going to be making Black Swans out of this doll. I know the idea has crossed my mind. Thank you for sharing your girl and the picture!! She's amazing and I can't wait for mine to come home.

9. I just want Natalie soooo much, but I have to pay a layaway deal this month. AAAHH!!

10. Annelies, Elfdoll does a very generous Layaway if you wanted to hold her.

11. Oooh, thank you for the Natalie pictures! Could someone do me a huge favour and post her with blonde hair/blue eyes? Pretty please? Or PM me with a link to said styling?

12. Ah ha! Thank you, KathrynB and KillBill!

... well, maybe I shouldn't thank you.. or rather, my next paycheck shouldn't.. *grin*