1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Obsessed with another owner's doll?

Sep 16, 2005

1. jannes elf el boys make me swooon XD

2. *grins* I too must admit an absolute adoration for Valentine's Justyn & Vincynt, especially of Justyn *laughs*

Of course, there is also tasu's Sora--he's the first BJD I ever saw and he's still one of my absolute favorites, I even get to see him in person sometimes *grins*

3. Waaah thanks D! T_T

Herrrrmmm...I like alot of owners dolls. Listing would take too long. *lazy*

4. XD! <3

5. There are a lot of dolls I look at whenever they pop up in the gallery, but the ones that I really obsess over are (of course) my closest friend's dolls. Leech's whole family I love, and I truly obsess over Leechy's Sakaki (Sakakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-chan! *wub*), Aie's Erina, Shan's little boys, and Akoe's Ukyou. Of course there are others I'm sure I forget, but those are the ones whose photos I stalk LJ for :3

6. Junket's Sliver makes me squee. XD

I stalk Isaos and Links. <3

And I liked Kauket's Sharra and Indego(.TrueColours.)'s Red so much I bought them. :-P

I don't obsess over other people's dolls that much, though. ^_^; I love my own crew too much. XD

And I'm pretty sure none of my gang has stalkers either since I have such incredibly generic dolls. ^_^;;;

7. That's not true and you know it...! *tries to hide Lukas behind her back and sneak away*

I also think Lutz is one of the cutest Els here, and that's saying a lot.

And Ephram is very near and dear to my heart too.=3=;;

8. Aww, thanks. ^^;;'

<Lukas> If I go with you, will you buy me proper shoes and clothing? <_< >_>

Hey! XD

Hee. Poor chubby Lutz. X3

Hehe, bottle Isao owners of the world unite! XD

9. I know no one stalks my boys. Just as well, I would stalk them if they were alive, lol.

10. X3

11. Untrue; I look at every post you make of Mike. :oops:

I'm not particularly into El's but there's something about Mike... I dunno, it might be the light blue eyes and black hair that are very striking, or maybe it's that he's an enigma. Like, he's a normal guy on the outside but deep down he's got a soul like no other doll has...I don't really know how to explain it. But something about him plucks my heartstrings in the worst(and by worst, I mean best) way. It might also be your relationship with him, Rynn. You two have a very human relationship(it seems that way to me anyway). It reminds me of the way I feel for my dolls.

Anway, I'm very glad that this post was made. It's one of those topics that makes everyone feel really good. It makes you forget any animosity that you might have, and reminds you how much we all must look out for each other and let the people who we admire know that we admire them. It's important to tell people every once in a while just how much they mean to you. You might just help them through a very trying time, and not even realize you are helping them!

Sooooo... this is a big thank you from me to all of the people on the board, posters and lurkers, owners and non/soon to be owners. Thanks for just bein' there! :grin:

I feel very silly now.... :blush

12. I 'stalk' the following dolls :

- Juju's Unoa girls and boy. They're so LOVELY!!!

- Bittenbefore's Etsuko (CH Soye). I just love pics of her :grin:

- Megu-chan's gang. They're so unique.

-Wee_Little_Fairy's Spaede. He has to be the coolest BJD out there.

(Wow, never realised I stalked so many dolls already)

13. ~Christy's Dollshe crew.
      ~G Skye and J!
      ~Kyoishi the Syo
      ~Pretty much every Hound...
      ~Inertia's Jeremie
      ~Kaorucamui's boys
      ~Oska and Tomas
      ~Mutehoney's boys

And there are probably more...but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head :D :D

~Megan

14. Hitasura's boys
      Gigglegeek's Sugihara (Bomi) and Koi (Mini May), but she sold both ;___;
      Gigglegeek's Yume <3 (FCS something)
      Lucie's (can remember what she's called here) Ysh (VDES)
      Vox' Cami <3 (Ani)

Most of them are dolls I've met IRL :3 These are the ones I *really* like, and then comes the endless list of those I adore, find amusing etc etc X3

15. I'm in love with Fyredancer's Shouta..he and Lucien were the first BJDs I found and now I want my own Syo :3

16. Um, I hope this post does not make people feel bad that no one stalks their dolls. This is not meant to be a popularity poll. My original intention was to share my experience with a particular headmold that turned out differently from what I expected it to be. I only mentioned Uno as an example of a Tsukasa who has made himself distinct IMHO. My experience with the default Tsukasa was rather disappointing, and I was wondering if any of you here have had similar disappointments with their dream dolls.

Some people have answered helpfully. Thank you! :chibi

If a doll has no stalker, I'm sure it has an owner who loves it dearly.

:daisy

17. Awww, thanks!

Onward with the Syo-love!! Represent!

18. Im another mad uno fan XD but i also obsess over Valetine's Vincynt and i LOVE shikai / jiko too XD

But yeah.. as has been mentioned previously.. its such a shame you havent had that click...but i guess.. these things happen :( Im feeling it with a couple of my boys at the moment.. and trying desperately hard to see if i can findthat look that makes me squeal.

I wish you the best of luck *hugs*

19. Thank you! *hugs back*

I've always wondered why in the world people can't bond with something that costs over a thousand dollars. Now I know why.

Damn Uno. T_T

20. Mm....I don't obsess over anyone's dolls. It's like with my fan fiction; I write it, but I never read anyone else's. Same thing for original writing, I write, but I rarely read anyone else's books. I can't really see falling in love with a character outside your own imagination....Mainly, because my mind's so full of it as is, it doesn't need anything fed to it @_@;