1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oceanmoon 26cm female is out!!! (Eun-Ryoung)

Nov 4, 2007

1. omg aewsome! i wonder waht the set price is going to be,

50.. thats alot sorda xD; i think ill be able to get one

2. 26cm? is that yo-sd size?

3. yes,

oceanmoon said they can fit into their clothes no problem too

4. Anybody have any idea how much these will be selling for?

5. not sure right, price info hasnt been released yet,

on YJ its 25,000 yen tho (current bid) which is i wanna say like 220-250$

6. Closer in size to a BC Ciao Bella (25cm), Yos are 30cm IIRC.

7. I love her but the price is kind of high for me. :...( I'll have to think hard on this.

http://www.oceanmoon.biz/
      The following is under SHOP not ORDER.

◈ Size
      Height 26cm / Head size 6.5inch / Eyes 16mm
      Skin color is similar to Volks dolls, but is not Pureskin meterial.

◈ Composition
      with no faceup
      Eun-Ryoung(Head + Female Body) / Acrylic eyes 16mm(Random color) / blanket / Box

with faceup
      Eun-Ryoung(Head + Female Body) / Make-up / eyelashes / face protection cap / Acrylic eyes 16mm(Random color) / blanket / Box

※ Clothes, wig, shoes are NOT included.

◈ Pricing
      with no faceup
      [ Head + Paypal fee + Shipping ] = $320.00 / 32,500 Yen

with faceup(Eyelash included)
      [ Head + Faceup + Paypal fee + Shipping ] =$350.00 / 35,500 Yen

Right now, Oceanmoon is working of Eun-Ryoung's 2nd mold.
      We will take pre-order items produced from this mold from Tuesday, November 20.
      Schedules shipping date is December 15, but can be shortened.

This pre-order sale is limited for 50.
      Since Oceanmoon is going to work on next mold right away, after this pre-order event Eun-Ryoung will not be available for a while, except Y!J Auction.

Next time will be sometime after Oceanmoon opens a full-functioning shopping mall.
      Price will be higher then, and there will be some changes to her package composition.

Thank you so much for your interest!

8. Yos may be listed at 30cms but if you measure one it's more like 27cms. My Tanpopo is anyway.

9. Ah i dont think the price is bad, its already including shipping and pp fee.

:D and 30 for a faceup.. nice :D!

November 20..
      does she mention anywhere how long she will be taking orders?
      or is it until the 50 dolls are bought?

10. That's true. It's just that this is auto-insurance-due-Xmas season and I have state-wants-to-freeze-pay-of-already-underpaid-employees anxiety to boot. :sigh

11. ouch. D;
      isee.. >.<;

12. Omg, she's absolutely darling! I am so doomed!

13. Yeayyyy the time has come!
      I just ordered Eun-ryoung too. XD
      I've been eyeing on other small sized dolls but nothing can beat this one to my heart. I'm so excited to have her!

Well, those of you who are still thinking do hurry up and get yours. the order is limited. Although the orders are not that a lot yet, but I'm sure it will be very soon.

14. Grats Gene :D

I'm still thinking if I want to order her. She is just so cute ^^ But I have to see if my funds would agree with me :sweat

15. I want to order her so bad but my sales threads aren't going so well. I'm only like $60 away but I can't seem to close the gap. So frustrating because she's so cute!

16. Mine arrived yesterday ^0^~
      She looks adorable <3 I'll post some pictures soon =)

17. omg already? i cant wait to see pictures!

18. @bamna: grats!
      Yes please, spam pics of her ^^

19. Pictures are here ^^~
      I named her JiYul :aheartbea