1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oceanmoon 26cm female is out!!! (Eun-Ryoung)

Nov 4, 2007

1. JiYul! what a cute name. >w<

is there any way to tell how many Eun-Ryoung are left?

2. I'd like to know as well how many are left.

3. Looking at the order board only 5 orders are placed. So there are 45 left.

4. Is there a time when the ordering will close?

5. Ahh yeah xD i didnt think to look and see how many have been ordered lol -duh-

6. OMG, I forgot I had a $50 deposit with Crescent. I'm having it refunded so I'll have enough to order this beauty!

7. Untill all 50 spots are filled I think.

8. I posted more pictures here ^ ^

Does anybody know if there are any differences between Eun-Ryoung 1st and 2nd ?

9. Bamna did you get cat ears with yours? how did they attach?

10. this is what oceanmoon said,

"Compared to so-called 2nd mold, 1st mold has less delicacy about surface finish. But instead has more vivid face expression. Everything after 1st mold soldout (price will go up) will be produced from 2nd mold."

11. Nooooo D:
      I didn't get them >_> Probably because mine was one of the first five.

12. I just bought mine!!! *flailing and squeefulness*

-- A :D

13. OK! does her feet fit YO-SD shoes??

BAMNA - can you please measure your girls foot in cm ? or if anyone knows the foot length.

14. Does anybody know anythng about when the girls are auctually shipping? Originally it said the 15th but the post on the order board now makes it sounds like today (the 17th). It's already the 18th in Korea. ;_; I want my girl. I'm going out of town on Sunday for a week and I don't want her stuck at the post office all that time!

15. Is it true shes stopping the sale today the 17th?

if so i guess i wont be able to get my girl -sigh-

16. It said on her board that sales after today would not be "pre-order" and that they would be regular sales and cost more.

17. Oh so that was just Pre-order..

phew, as long as i know i can get her later ^___^

how many days after ordering, do you have to pay?

i cant seem to find preorder price and have they mentioned what the regular sale price will be?

18. I ordered one, might have said something when I did but too busy to stop by here...T_T Found a new work and spent a lot this winter. anyway I am sooo excited!!!
      But then again, that White Angel on Y!J is even better... I had to fight myself to not to take the plunge. I've spent enough money this holiday season...T_T

captainkyo: I am one of the pre-order people... The price was $320 without faceup and $350 with faceup.
      I just looked their website today...I don't think they have a new price yet. They are supposed to close the pre-order. So you might have to wait a little bit?

19. Yeah, -sigh- i wish i could have afforded her for the preorder xD;
      i hope i can get her when they open regular sales

20. I took some pictures of mine today! :D She's so cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]