1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oceanmoon 26cm female is out!!! (Eun-Ryoung)

Nov 4, 2007

1. She is absolutely adorable!! Oh where is that money tree when you need it?!:aheartbea

2. Could someone who has bought her off the site post a link to where it is? I would like to find out more on how to purchase her....or if I still can. THanks!

3. And I just got mine yesterday!!!

No real "intro" pictures yet (I'm waiting for her wig to arrive, and I opened her box in a Vietnamese restaurant because I couldn't wait until I was going to get home laaaate last night, so I didn't have any clothes for her), but here's the box-opening!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW, Oceanmoon does the *loveliest* job of packaging with care, and put a very sweet note and some little gifts in the box with her . . . I was really touched! :aheartbea

Her jointing is *ingenious* -- lots of little locks and tabs that really help with posing and standing. Very impressed thus far!

BTW, has anyone figured out how the kitty-ears work? I haven't had a chance to play with her much yet, but . . . are they magnetic, or meant to be glued to a wig, or what? *_*

-- A ^_^

4. They're magnetic. Basically just get a bit of tape and tape the magnets to the top of her headcap where you like, put on a wig, and then put on the kitty ears.

5. She's beautiful...I don't understand where she can be ordered. I went to the site and it's hard to figure out and everything says sold out.

6. I believe it's because the first edition of her is sold out and they will not be selling any more of her until the second edition.

7. Any news on a re-release? i didn't get her the first run, and i regret it!

8. I'd love to see pics once you get those ears to work Ashbet.

9. She's great :aheartbea and Oceanmoon is the kindest bjd company ever :)

10. *Wakes up the thread*

I just ordered from Oceanmoon last tuesday! ^_____^

Now I'm waiting for my own Eun-Ryoung. *3* I loved her on the first sight when I saw her.

Now I'm waiting for her to come home!

11. I'm ordering Eun-Ryoung this weekend and was still a bit undecided about which skin tone to select. On the site, the normal and white both look charming.

Has anyone ordered her in white?

12. Hey guys, is this the discussion for oceanmoon tinies? Let's see more of these cuties !!! I rather fancy the little guy Eun-ho ! Maybe someone has him? Please spam more lol :)

13. Hiya everyone! It has been a while!
      After a worthwhile wait, Oceanmoon has released their 26cm line. Lin being their first whole 26cm doll for non-VIP/event release in the renewed line.

I was told Lin is a revised version of Seo-Lin.

I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to play with SoHa on the new body before her raffle at Uncanny Dreams. I haven't had much experience with YoSD sized dolls, but she seemed to have the same level of detail to both her sculpting and engineering as Oceanmoon's 50cm girls. However the thigh mobility joint being reversed from that of the 50cm girls. It was an interesting engineering choice which I haven't seen before. :)

Eldurwen and I managed to snap a few quick photos of SoHa with a Soom Yrie.
      This is a link to one image, but we took several pose comparisons which are in the group Pool.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/65416602@N03/8082144900/in/pool-oceanmoon-bjd/

14. Ohh yeah, Eun-ryoung <3 I never got back here with opening pictures, but I simply love mine. I think I love her the most out of all of my dolls. She's just awesome. <3

Here's couple of pictures :D

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Aaand yes, she loves to change hairs. xD

15. Ah! What small princess. Forgive, but I can not attentively read - what growth at a doll?

16. I was lucky enough to get my second-ish-hand Eun-Ryoung in the mail today, and she is so totally cute!! Here she is in her very own special dress saying hi to you all!

[​IMG]

17. Lolita, oo, she's so cutee :D I love her hair and faceup. Congrats on her! :3