1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OceanMoon All Dolls - Discussion

Jan 6, 2010

1. I have something to share from Oceanmoon! :D

I asked in an email about the possibility of making a sleepy-eyed head for Bo-nee in the future, because I am really interested in this (more than I am interested in the open eyed one, actually; I love sweet dream heads so much!) and this was the reply they gave me.

So it looks like we can definitely look forward to sleepy versions of Bo-nee and of Ha-nee when she is released, it also looks like they've decided to definitely make a boy in this range as well, and it looks like their plan is to try to do all of this in the next six months or so! I don't know about everyone else, but this is getting me really excited!

I love the enthusiasm in the response to my email, too! Very cute!

2. Wheee I ordered my girl... I cant wait until March!

Anyone else getting one?

3. WOW, those new pictures of Bo-Nee in the red outfit are STUNNING!

Wish I could get her now... but I just got my LM Yuria home, so it's too soon for a new doll X_X But she's so pretty. Definitely on my 'saving for' list!

She doesn't seem to be a popular topic of discussion, does she?

4. No, it seems she isnt really popular. I'm thinking she might get more popular when it gets closer to her release date.

5. Possibly.

Personally, I can't wait for the sleepy heads to be released! Her cute round face will look adorable with half closed or sleeping eyes <3! I'm also really curious about what Ha-Nee will look like.

I always thought there should be more of an "in between" range of MSD and SD sized dolls. Before this there was, what, the Zaoll girls and that bobobie elf thing? And that new Obitsu body if she counts. I like that Oceanmoon seems to be expanding more on our options in that range. We even have a boy to look forward to!

6. Awww she is really cute too. I don't think I should look too much or I might end up with twins! Only a few more weeks until my first girl gets here. I hope February flies by!

7. She's a beautiful sculpt. You have to post pictures when she arrives.

8. Only a week left for pre-orders. Has anyone else ordered her?

9. I have ordered her too. I know that I said that I wouldn't order her but... She is too beautiful. I ordered her with no make-up and she is white too. I can't wait! (:

10. According to the site they might start shipping on Monday. I'm getting really excited. I need to get a backdrop so I can start taking pictures. I hope the wigs I ordered for her fit and come in soon.

11. I'm so jealous and excited for you! You have to post pictures of her when she arrives, I really want to see owner pics <3

12. Yay, mine says processing.... almost there!!! Maybe I'll get lucky and the eyes and wigs I ordered for her will get here soon. What shall we name the database? =)

13. Mine says too processing. (: I already have her wig, eyes has been somewhere so long time... I don't know any good name for database, but it must be cute and beautiful like Bo-nee is.

14. Hopefully I can go to the post office tomorrow and pick up my girl. I hope her wigs and eyes come in soon as well. I'm really excited, might have pictures later tomorrow night.

15. AlhanaTsuki, can't wait to see photos!

16. I also can't wait to see the pictures! I've really been looking forward to owner pics of this girl :)

17. I got my Bo-nee today! She is so pretty! Here is box opening

Bo-nee is prettier in real life than pictures. Her hands are perfect. I really love her hands. Face is beautiful too. And size is perfect. She is my 40cm doll's sister so I can't be more happier about her size.

18. Oh, thank you for the pictures Glorry! Wow, she is cute. :D

I really love the idea of a 50cm girl, I spent aagges looking for one before I finally gave up, lol. Ha-nee is really calling to me (I'd vote for double eyelids too!) though I am a bit concerned about the posability. The body looks to be only single jointed? ;_; I'd love to hear about her posing from any of you new owners out there. :)