1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OceanMoon All Dolls - Discussion

Jan 6, 2010

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I put MSD full-choice #9 head (Volks) on Oceanmoon's body (50cm).

Proportion-wise, they look fine together; reminds me of Dolfie Dream.
      Neck seems a bit long, but since the measurement (volume) fits well, all it needs will be a lil bit of shortening - lengthwise.

2. The msd head on the 50cm body actually looks pretty good. Maybe I should try my msd on my bo-nee's body. I LOVE the posability of the body but I dont really have any floating heads in need of a body. There is a news thread post about the Ha-nee too. Maybe we can change the title of this thread and talk about both girls here. She is really cute, I'm really tempted but I told myself no more dollies for a little bit. I need to take and post more pictures of my Bo-nee she really doesnt have any more recent pictures than the ones I already posted.

3. Consider it done~ ^__^

4. Thank you =)

Here is the Ha-nee News Thread

Also I took a quick picture of Kira (Bo-nee) as a thank you as well.

[​IMG]

5. I am absolutely in love with her doe eyes! <3

6. Great pics AlhanaTsuki and Oceanmoon.

I love the size of this girl and have been looking around for another head, less open eyed and so far I think I like Luts Mill. the size and proportions seem right and only a little modding of the neck will be necessary. Not sure of the resin match but i think the Luts realskin is more yellow than their older resin which is more pinky. Anybody have any thoughts about my plan ;)

7. What kind of clothes have people tried on Bo-Nee?

8. She's so pretty! I also love her grey eyes. They're amazing.

9. Ha-nee is so pretty, I just love her eyes <3
      She's certainly on my list now..

10. Does anyone know with wich other companies the resin would match? Maybe that body could work with my DoC?

11. I didn't know she would be limited :( I must have missed that somewhere. I won't be able to afford her for a while. That's depressing.

12. Awww, she's so sweet! I love seeing everyone's pictures.

13. Nope, you didn't miss it--the first they said anything about it was in the info for their sales. I freaked out when I read the way it was worded at first, since it makes it sound that there will be ten and only ten, but if you read it again a few times, it sounds more like they are simply switching to pre-order periods in order to limit the amount of dolls they have to make at any given time...another pre-order will probably open after they have completed the orders from the first one, so after a few months--giving you time to save up. LOL

I would be able to afford to get her just at the very end of this pre-order period, but not before, and if there are only ten for now, that might not happen. ><; Which sucks because I've been planning for months now on getting her when she was released. ;__;

14. that makes me feel better <3
      I've been planning to get her for months too! I've needed a girl just like her forever :atremblin

Hopefully by the time I have the money they'll be out of the pre-order stages...

15. Oh, dear. I keep saying "I have no more room on my list. I need to get my Shall before I get any new longings." *sigh* She's lovely.

16. It has been kinda hard finding clothes for her. She mostly fits SD things if you pull them back a little with a hairclip or something. Also some people make clothes for slim SD and those seem to fit a little bit better. I'm not sure about skin matching, I'm going to a HUGE meet up (50+ people) this weekend so I'll try to remember to take her picture sitting next to many different dolls.

Here are a few pictures of her with my dolls. I thought I posted them already but I'm not seeing them here

[​IMG]
      Dolls pictured : DIM Happy Flowne, Oceanmoon 50cm Bo-nee, Volks SD10 Suiseiseki

[​IMG]
      dolls pictured: DIM Happy Flowne(background), Kid Deld Ani Elf, Oceanmoon 50cm Bo-nee, Volks SD10 Suiseiseki

17. soo cute!
      it's nice to see her next to dim flowne since I want both flowne and bo-nee :) they both look so cute together :) scale is perfect!

.... also I was wondering what she looks like next to a 60cm boy.... if anyone has both?

thank you AlhanaTsuki <3

18. As much as I love Ha-nee's sweet little kitty face, I also won't be able to get her in this ordering period.=.=; Perhaps when she's available again, Asa-mir will have been released too.

I would love to see how she measures up against the 60cm-range SDs!

19. Okay so for my meetup scavenger hunt I need to find:
      Luts realskin (or luts mill)
      Doc
      60 cm boy

Any other requests for comparison pics? I cant say that they will be awesome pictures b/c I dont know what the lighting will be like but I will try my best.