1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OceanMoon All Dolls - Discussion

Jan 6, 2010

1. I second the 60cm boy, raise you a 70cm boy and would also like dolls with big heads...like El XD
      and I know it won't happen, but if there happens to be a dollmore adam attending, I'd really be thrilled <33

but really, around any SD sized dolls makes me happy, I have a huge size range at home...

2. Both the girls are beautiful. I wish I had the money to get one of them home to me right now. I like the idea of a little sister the the luts lishe I want too. And I the young, but not child-like face is gorgeous too. Makes her seem almost-but-not-quite grown up.
      *makes self a saving plan*

3. New images are uploaded! :-D <3<3

[​IMG]
      Bo-nee ; Normal Skin (Standard face-up for Pre-Order)

[​IMG]
      Ha-nee ; Normal Skin (Standard face-up for Pre-Order)

[​IMG]

Ha-nee ; White Skin (Special face-up for auction)

4. Very cute doll, well i think i starting dreaming list in my sig for her now :) By the way want to see reallife photos.

5. I wonder if she ever comes in green. She looks like an alien, with those wide-set eyes. I'd like her in green with little antennae and hands with three fingers, and big, golden eyes with diamond-shaped pupils.

6. hmm.... the more I see Ha-nee the more i like her >.<
      I really want to see Bo-nee with the half closed eyes... guess I will wait ^_^ I have to save up anyways

7. Elfgirlkaname, ditto about the half closed eyes Bonee. I am waiting eagerly for her! When I first saw Bonee, I thought I would mod her eyes partway closed, but then hearing they would eventually release an official half-closed eyes version, decided to wait!

8. Sa-yu Bo-Nee, 2nd surfacer & camera test

[​IMG]

9. You are so right. I was trying to figure out what she reminded me of and then I read your post. I think she would be awesome in green too! Totally alien eyes. I am thinking I would like violet eyes with the green skin. Golden sounds really cool too. Any one else have any thoughts on what eye colors would look alien. If they don't make her in green I may do white skin and blush heavily with green. Would you use a wig or keep her bald?

10. I just found these girls, they're both gorgeous! I don't have plans to use the head molds, albeit I really love them. I'm going to put an MSD head on this body. Hurray~!

11. Can anyone tell me how well Leeke resin might match Oceanmoon? I am asking for a friend who is hoping to make a hybrid.

12. [​IMG]

Miko HaNee (HaNee in Miko garment, Japan's traditional Shaman Woman's garb) is on sale!

Since Miko HaNee's sale is open, we receive orders for regular HaNee as well. (Just regular HaNee without the Miko garment.)

This will be a good opportunity for you if you had wanted to order HaNee before but missed the timing. Please feel free to order regular HaNee by 07/10/2011. ;)

13. Bump for more Ha-nee and Bo-nee talk! I just ordered my Miko Ha-nee, and she should be here in around 5 weeks! I am beyond thrilled. =D

14. I'm failing to find a discussion of all Oceanmoon dolls so I thought I would try here.
      I've seen rumors of a 50 cm boy body, is it true? Can anyone tell me more and when it might be released?:D
      I was thinking about getting a girl body and mod it but if we're looking at a boy body coming out in the near future I would rather wait. ^^

EDIT: Hehe, should have read a little further back in the thread. Awesome to see previews!

15. Anyone else interested in these sweet little girls?

Link to Sa-yu BoNee news thread

I've been planning to order one of these girls (a body at least) to go with my Latidoll Aida. I wanted a shorter girl for him and was considering a Zaoll and then I discovered the Ocean Moon girls. I thought the faces were too anime for my character, but now that I see the Sa-yu version of BoNee, I'll most likely order her complete.

16. Theres a thread for bo-nee + ha-nee here

im actually really smitten by the tender look of sa-yu version :3
      shes really adorable.

I think the big eyes on bo-nee are still my favorite tho~

17. I could not find that thread last night. I'll go chat there.

18. Joining in here :) I've been planning to order one of these girls (a body at least) to go with my Latidoll Aida. I wanted a shorter girl for him and was considering a Zaoll and then I discovered the Ocean Moon girls. I thought the faces were too anime for my character, but now that I see the Sa-yu version of BoNee, I'll most likely order her complete.