1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Official pics of the 2006 Hypermaniacs

Mar 25, 2006

1. ok I didn't knew that ! ^_^
      Well you have only to check your message, the reply message is answered below it.

2. Well, since I did not make my question secret; can anyone read a reply under:
      tracyK ishta and skadi? The site also mentions an order form, but nothing comes up under order (I know you can not order yet); do you think they are still updating or is my computer all messed up?

Lishe

p.s. Sorry for so many questions; but since Hahanbi I have been bitten by the Hypermaniac bug!

3. I can read it. It says:

4. I don't understand very well this page map, I'mvery lost... where are the molds thath they have?? and its names??
      Do you know about which they have? @_@ heelp~~

Thank you~~

5. Hmmm, I got error messages, & then it crashed my browser, which was bad, as I had several windows open & had just laboriously filled a shopping cart on another site with Japanese treats :(

Any direct links to pics?

Lucy

6. Hypermaniac will announce their plans to sell the new dolls at the end of this month - according to a question they answered for me. I can only view the gallery using firefox; internet explorer does not work for me at all.

Lishe

7. Hypermaniac is not selling any dolls at the moment. Their new line of dolls will be released soon, but we're waiting to find out exactly when.

They released two 60cm boy dolls last year, Gye-Do and Na-Hu and I think they are rereleasing them with the new dolls. The new dolls consist of two new 60cm girls and one mini boy and girl. [thread=54729]Here's a link to some pictures of them.[/thread] They usually sell new dolls for one year and then discontinue them.

Any of their old dolls can only be purchased second hand.

8. Hmmm, that link to Gye-Do also crashed my Firefox. Ah, well. I'm sure I saw them at some point, I was just curious.

Lucy

9. Oh there is a make up option on Hypermaniac or they only sell dolls without make up? Sorry for the silly question but i have never bought on hypermaniac ^^

10. I bought my HyperManiac (Na-Hu) directly from HM, and they did offer make-up as an option -- I believe it was $50 difference.

They had Na-Hu (and Gye-Do) w/face-up listed separately from Na-Hu and Gye-Do without face-up . . . so there wasn't a drop-down menu like most companies have.

I hope the new dolls are released soon! ^_^

-- A <3

11. Are all of them going to be that expensive Ashbet? Or were those limited? Is Skadi going to be limited? :? Aaaaaaaa *Rips out hair*

12. All Hypermaniac dolls so far have had a limited run of around a year and tend to be on the higher end of the price spectrum.

13. Well, it's a year in theory, but it usually ends up being for a much shorter period. They tend to be 'out of stock' for a good part of the year, unfortunately =/

Cyph

14. Yes you have to be careful as there is the first run and then a second and third but its been known to only be a first run and then allot of time passes while you wonder will there be more. Its best to get in the first run if you can.

15. It looks to me like the new girls may be available. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble ordering. Do you have to register with them for an order to go through? I can't find on the site where to register, if it's necessary. I did send an email saying I wanted to order. Any advice is appreciated!

16. No you don't have to register with them, just click the buy it now button and have your credit card ready, you may want to turn off your spam blocker software too. Good luck I love my Gyedo and he ain't going no where;)

17. Grrr..tried the Buy it now, and could see my dolls in the 'shopping cart' list, but I never got to the part where I could pay with a credit card....???

P

18. I'm excited, but I'd like to see new dolls too. When would that be happening? Later I bet... I hope not too much later though. T___T

(And I agree! I think Skadi is a boy *___*)

19. You mean new dolls other than muse and Skadi and the other girl. It would be about a year at least I bet maybe even 2. Hypermaniac is known for LONG waits and not allot of new molds.

I would love to see a Muse msd size with elf ears :)

On the korean board Skadi is being refered to as a girl ! I was hoping that Skadi would be a boy as the face really works for one and its nice to have a boy of the same height as the girl.

20. If you translate the korean the bio uses a gender neutral pronoun, but the specs state "type 2006 girl" ... so it is probably just a translation issue.

I wonder if she'll have a different body than Ishta... the nude pictures show ishta to be very girly! In my mind she's a tomboy though.

I am beyond giddy. *goes home to play with Ksy*