1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

oh gods please help! luts has screwed everything up!!!!

Aug 24, 2007

1. I don't think they're charging her "on purpose", but a lot of people have complained about Luts double or even triple charging. It happens, and it's Luts' fault. Sad but true.

2. It could be but it could be the persons fault you dont know if they accidently made a mistake or not, I just ordered from luts and I was not charged more then i ordered.

3. Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it couldn't happen to her. I like to assume that most of us are smart enough to not hit the "Pay" button twice, no matter how slow the internet connection might be. Lots of people have been having the same problem with Luts charging more than once, and I doubt if they all made the same mistake. I think it's much more likely that Luts has dropped the metaphorical ball.

4. You can think what you want but i doubt all those people had luts mess up some people could have messed up to.

5. Well, I guess you're welcome to think what you want too. But a short search (try just "Luts" and "problems") will show that this is not an isolated incident. But whatever. I'm not getting into a debate with a newbie.

/ends conversation

6. Because she joined ONE MONTH after you makes her a newbie? I'd watch it with the mudslinging... This isn't something to get fussy over.

I think it's pretty obvious that any of the incidents vary from person to person. It cannot be one or the other's fault - but a combination of both. But why Luts would purposely overcharge and then politely fix all of those "mistakes" is beyond my comprehension. That's something I don't personally believe.

7. Thanks maudlin, some people just cant understand others points of view. And the person calling me a newbie only proves how immature they act.

8. You're right, maudlincycle. My comment was out of line. She was already on my nerves for something else, and I glanced at her post count and avatar and assumed that she was new to the hobby. That was my mistake, and I apologize. It was bad form.

However, my point still stands. This isn't the first time I've seen someone start a thread or make a post about payment problems/double charges/mixups with Luts. I never said that none of these problems are due to customer error, but it seems to happen frequently enough to imply that Luts' payment method has some problems. And with the recent decision to remove PayPal from their payment options, a lot more people are having problems with CC orders.

But of course, none of us are representatives for Luts, so the problems are between them and the customers involved. MidnightDreamer's posts used the phrase "on purpose" several times, which I took to mean as Luts actively charging people more than once. Like they're sitting there laughing and rubbing their hands together as they charge you twice. It seems more like some type of computer error, a problem with their payment system, rather than them overcharging "on purpose". I was just trying to clarify that, and it somehow got out of hand. That's all.

9. I hate to get into the middle of this, but... This isn't a thread for arguing with one another, it's to try and help solve Tokage's problem.

10. I know that tvorce but I dont know who that person even is its not my fault there all mad at me I only made a point and they started at me.

11. Okay what I want to know is if luts charged you so much how could you have paid all that money? Like when it told you how much the total was why didnt you just not pay and like re go to the site and try to rebuy?

12. Guys, this is a thread about a particular problem with Luts. Please do not get into personal arguments, as they have no place in the thread and further squabbling will be deleted. Thank you!

13. Junkets, please see post #28. Argument over.

Back OT, I think that mystical-maz has the best suggestion. If you can find a phone number, it would probably be best to contact them directly, especially since your rent money is hanging in the balance. *_* Best of luck sorting this out.

14. StonerKitty, it seemed a reminder was in order. Do not bring it up again.

15. Tokage, I would call the number in korea at this point to speak to someone as others have mentioned on this thread.

I don't know what your bank account balance is but if you are getting anything bouncing (or anticipating them to) as a result of this see if the companies involved will waive the bounce fees due to the mistake, explaining what happened and that it will be refunded will let them know you didn't intend for anything bad etc.

Most likely what they did was give up on the first payment request to take your $600 and processed a separate second transaction in order to take the funds when it didn't go through initially. In transactions you will probably see two separate transactions rather than a lump sum of $1200 I'm guessing, right? If so talk to another person at that bank and tell them your order was only for one transaction, and that you have a screenshot of what you were ordering and you want the $ transaction reversed on the second withdrawal that was processed.

If its a lump sum that request won't work unfortunately as its then a dispute over the requested dollar amount and you'll need to take it up w/ luts which will take more time. I'm certain they will reverse the transaction to give you your money back, but man...not cool to go through :(

16. As it said in the first post, her card was declined. My guess is, is that Luts may have noticed someone trying to place an order, seen the problem, and without really checking into it much, fixed it to where it would go through. I've had it happen to me when ordering cd's and such. And with credit cards/debit cards now-a-days its not impossible to overwithdraw. You're left with a really nasty overwithdraw charge and bad credit.

But like most people have been saying, it's best to keep trying to make contact. Seeing as how I'm doing a split with you, I want this cleared up a.s.a.p. as well. I'd hate to see things delayed any longer for you and your sister.

17. welll... I say.... write in the forums.. they answer really quickly and explain nicelie and they will help ^__^

18. Egads what a terrible thing to go through!! I'd be in a panic myself. I hope everything turns out okay! Best of luck!

19. Luts does make mistakes, but if you can get through to them, they should fix it. I was missing something in my box and they shipped it to me EMS for no extra charge. I did have to e-mail them through the webpage, as they didn't get the message when I e-mailed them regularly. You know, use the 'Contact Us' link on the webpage.

20. Sorry to say that problems happened to certain people only.
      Hope you get it resolve soon as this is how i got it solved.

i also got charged 3 times. But one order showed up which was paid for, but Luts did charged twice. Since my bank has a pretty good recovery department, i got the second charged back into my account in less than 4 days, but they did sent paper work. The third was on a different credit card that has no order. I also contacted Luts one message at a time. In the end, all they say to me is they did not do such things, (i did told them about their cc system no secure, but seems language barrier was a big part). They asked me to contact my bank and cc and let them know what happens....To be honest, i was not happy. The third payment was not returned into my account until 45 days later. ..... under my claim of internet fraud.

As to the member who asked how one pay for this. if it's your bank, you will get a good amount on overdraft. If it's on your cc, you get a really big fee (which includes many fees in one), depending on your company and policy.

Hope you will get it resolve soon, as Luts is more up to date now than a month ago.

X.