1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

oh gods please help! luts has screwed everything up!!!!

Aug 24, 2007

1. wow, that really sucks. im glad i read this. i've seen so many complaints about the luts site, im starting to have second thoughts about ordering from them. O:
      i really hope they get in touch with you soon, and that everything works out alright. ^^
      good luck to you,
      hachiko

2. O_o wtf double post. sorry guys.

3. argh, the server burped and just ate my whole farking reply! >:[

the problem was that i kept getting rejection pop-ups when i entered my CC info. i called my bank and made sure they were aware this was an authorized transaction, went back and tried again...more failure pop-ups... and then i got multiple confirmation emails saying my payment had been processed. i proceeded to flip out thinking my account would be overdrawn, and i wrote up on the BBS and emailed luts to try and get things fixed before i overdrew. they wrote me back in record time and i think we're all on the same page now.

long story short, i think i got it fixed, but i wish that if their system was going to actually confirm a credit card payment, it TOLD me so before i continued trying fifteen times because i thought perhaps i'd entered something wrong.

Aiowen, i'll make sure to keep you updated as to when stuff is confirmed and ships and so on. thanks again for the words of encouragement, everyone! i'll keep this thread updated til my shipment arrives, if you like.

4. so after it rejected your card u kept trying OO?

5. yes, because i thought i might have entered something incorrectly. maybe i transposed a number or input the expiration date with the wrong format. there was no reason for the card to be rejected, so i assumed it was my own typographical error that the payment was rejected.

6. oh i c well at least u have it figured out, if you order from luts again though maybe try not to redo it and instead email them?

7. yeah, next time i won't believe the pop-up when it tells me the authorization failed. O_o that was what really threw me off was that the website itself said they couldn't authorize it, but then i got multiple emails from their payment company telling me my payment had been processed. i was all kinds of confused and really freaked out. they should really fix that pop-up thing so that it doesn't give incorrect information.

8. well least now you know why popup blocker was invented :X

9. well, blockers really shouldn't block that type of pop-up; the informative ones are useful when they work correctly. this one just seems to be off-kilter. they need to either shut the damn thing off, or make sure it's not giving false information, because it's a useful tool if used properly.

10. I hope you get things right. I'd never tought that a big company like Luts may do something like that...

11. the english speaking girl answered the phone, so should be ok and if not im sure as soon as they realise they will pass it to her ^_^

12. yongo haseyo (can you speak english)

i think they will get the gist...

pls keep us updated

13. oh man, that's horrible.. I had similar thing, I tried paying by CC multiply times, always getting failures, then bank blocked my CC and said that company can charge me for all those tries..... I was so scared.. but I guess I had luck, since Luts didnt charge me..
      I hope you will get it solved, good luck! call them and keep us updated ; ;

14. I used Paypal's virtual card when I ordered, and it went through fine. What browser were you using? Sometimes it can be the browser too.

15. are you sure the money was actually deduced from your account? because I know when you try to charge something and it doesn't fully go through it LOOKS like the money was charged but it really just goes into hold for a few days before it's put back in the account.

was it a visa? I'm curious because I've heard luts has been having problems with visas.. which makes me nervous considering they don't accept paypal anymore and both my cards are visas e_e..

also, you might want to use a credit card when ordering expensive things online that way you can always cancel the transaction by calling the credit card company. sorry for your stress I hope everything goes okay ;o

16. tokage
      O_o....how very stressful......(I've approved the luts site on my
      pop-up blocker, ^^; I do that with the sites I have to use my
      credit card on.....)
      I'm happy that it seems to be getting solved ^^

eri
      I've got visa too, and it's worked the three times I've ordered with it
      from eluts...though, I got 'authorization failed' when I tried to use my
      banks eCard......

17. My friend did an order for me for clothes...and they arrived earlier than expected...they are usually very reliable...hang in there ok? =)

18. i've ordered from them before too and had no trouble; i was just seriously flipping out because i suddenly had over $1000 in holding on my account and i have to pay rent in a few days. @_@ i have no intention of not ordering from luts again, i was just frazzled and...frankly alarmed...by what had happened.

19. I had the same exact thing happen to me and they got it sorted out in a day or two. I shot them an e-mail and posted on their message board and they did respond very quickly.
      Hopefully it'll all get sorted out.

20. yup, the order has been processed now and it looks like everything is in order. i'll update again once it ships and then when i receive, but i think it is, as they say, all good now. ^_^