1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oink oink to all Piggy lovers

Jan 29, 2010

1. Only "one" before you got wise? - Well Dang girl you sure wised up quicker than me LOL!!!

I have all 3 of C's ACBs - Precocious Alice, mommy Victoria and precious baby Julia and I just Adore them. But loving CCC resin as I do, I so wonder how do CCCs feel? Does anyone have Both the Elfdoll C piggies and the CCC piggies? What is the feel like?

Lana, Tiggs is tickled Pignk that her Lany be lovin da piggsters toos!

2. Lana I have only one piggy boy, I cannot compare. Maybe DollZwize can help us she have more piggies in the house.

[​IMG]

TEA TIME WITH THE FAMILY

3. CCC Bubu1 is the exact size of ACB William and Alice....their clothes fit perfectly.....and I am guessing that Bubu2 is also ( although I am beginning to believe I may never receive him to measure!)...Dollfactory three piggies are smaller....cute cute little guys....and then there is KiraKira Patrick....who is a bit larger ( he comes in two sizes too....and I bought the smaller one...17cm I think ) than the ACB William & Alice. His face is cute also sweet look....but...for someone who thought Anthros were ridiculous at one time....I have fallen in love with them.......perhaps because they are so adorable.....perhaps because....as years pass...I too have gotten rounder....and not because of gestation periods....(yes...did that 9 times too...and have just finished putting all those sweet children through college and Grad school...so now I can afford BJDs....)
      Now Pipos has..or is about to release two piggies....but I am not sure about the one...he looks evil ( my piggies do not want evil in their house...or big bad wolves for that matter now that I think of it....better make sure the Zuzu Wolffie is being good!) )....the other one ( looks like a girl maybe) might be okay...but I need more pics when they do come out.....no idea what size they are, but the look smallish.....like AliceCB. I just love her whole family......Edward is one handsome pig with wonderful tusks......Victoria just loves him!
      I am mentally working on the possibility of a Piggy habitat ( or Pen if you will...but I hope not a stye...implies messy!! ) and hope to find some way of housing all my piggies in some appropriate abode....my husband ( who thinks what he says is funny (?)...) says we will need to build an addition on to our house for my PIGGY DOMICILE at the rate I am obtaining piggies! See...only he thinks he is funny....lovable...very caring and tolerant of my dolly buying.....BUT not as funny as he thinks!
      Lana...too true...and I am sure many of us dabbled in dating a human pig...or in my case...BOAR ( bore) self-absorbed, self-impressed....sure he never made a mistake in his life....OH DEAR....that was very long ago....and I too wisened up in time.... THANK YOU GOD FOR BIG FAVORS!!!!! Young and foolish then.....wiser when it counted....
      I LOVE ALL MY BJD piggies....they are just the cutest! Hopefully Kaba will arrive during my lifetime...and although she is not a pig...I do believe she will fit in quite well.....chubby tummy and all!

4. Bubu arrived yesterday and I was actually surprised at how big he is...or at least his head!

I'd love to see a comparison pic of the Dollfactory piggies with Bubu. I'd like the little black and white pig if he's smaller. Something else I've also learned with age...bigger is not always better :)

5. Lana
      Santa gave me a new camera for Christmas as my other died last year...I have not had the time to read the 400 page book on how to transfer the pics..different wires an all......but I will send some comparison pics as soon as I figure it out.....The black and white piggy is so cute ...I did a little more black on the back of his head and ears as I didn't think they had finished his face-up ( head make-up too) enough.....he told me he was a boy....so of the three...I have two boys and a girl ( the pink face-up one is definitely a girl!!!) They are definitely smaller than Bubu....including the head....Bubu...like his cousins...the Cherry Blossoms, William and Alice do have BIGGISH heads proportionally.....BUT CUTE nonetheless!!! I did also change Bubu1's black " teddy bear" eyes that he arrived with for blue doll eyes....like the cherry blossoms have....

6. I would love to MuJa but he doesn't have his eyes yet and I am considering trying to do my own faceup. The only picture I have is a comparison of doll behinds...of course, if I'd put Bubu in the middle it would have been a pork butt sandwich...LoL...okay...I know...lame :)
      [​IMG]

7. OmiGOSH the Outfits are SqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelDorable!!!!

8. Do I hear Tiggy ???

9. Yeppers!!! Tiggy is Tickled PinK with your Awesome outfits!

10. Almost everything is packed now and will be unpacked in about two months from now. The girls put their clothes in the suitcases and so did Banbhan........................but he lost his shoes.........

The girls are laughing and Banbhan............. worried???? no not at all

[​IMG]

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/4438881296_dd24c27d39.jpg

11. OmiGosh what a Cute Picture!!!! What adorable suitcases! All of your packing photos are just so sweet and poignant! What a wonderful band of little ones you have to accompany you on your move. And Heck No BanBahn aint worried - he KNows his Momma knows her shoesies!!! He will just get even cuter ones now LOL!!!

12. Having a little fun today with Alice Cherry Blossom and her little sister, Julia. Here they are having some fun with their toys and sandbox:

[​IMG]

13. Cuuuuute!! What fun! Love their little outfits, too - thanks for sharing!

14. What an adorable pair! Thanks for sharing!

15. Banbhan put his shoes in a wrong box. All the boxes are packed so either he have to wait till we are back again or he have to wear his sisters shoes.
      Catwo, the two are so cute.................I love baby Julia, unfortunately they are all sold out,

16. I have a Pipos piggy Ruth on order -- can we play too?

17. Catrita, yes of course, this is a Pigs thread and no brand is involved. You have only a couple of hours to send in your suggestion in the anti spam contest. But you have to send a lot of pictures to show your piggie, we want to see him ......eh or her.....

RoseAnn, does your adorable pigs arrive yet ???? they are soooo cute, I saw the pictures at Doll Factory. The black and pink colour is lovely !!

18. Thank you, gatodelsol, RoseAnn and MuJa for all your nice comments regarding Alice and Julia! Much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed seeing them! :D