1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oink oink to all Piggy lovers

Jan 29, 2010

1. OK, I'll be the first to tofuto here! These are from Finnegan's announcement of the winning entry....(I have to say, he is one cute pig! :) )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. This is my homecoming tofutos and my moms poem for meeeeeeeeeeee

[​IMG]

Banbhan

Little fellow with so much style
      You let everybody smile
      Your face always full of joy
      Banbhan little piggy boy

Your soul reflects a tender mind
      For the designers hand is kind

3. I'm enjoying looking at your Tofutos! Here's an old tofuto of my Piggy :)

[​IMG]

4. Hamish and Parma McTrotter's Tofuto expressing congratulations to Gantaeno for choosing a fab name and wishing all the other Pighamons greetings.
      [​IMG]

5. Have you ever known someone who having gone slightly bald, decides to start wearing a toupee? I have met a few over the years and always find it quite embarrassing. This morning I got the shock of my life when I woke up to find Harry Trotter wearing the most dreadful wig on top of his bald head. I didn't know where to look, or what to say!! He carried on as normal which kind of made it worse. I just can't get over how terrible he looks. I hope it is just a phase and he grows out of it

[​IMG]

6. It took three weeks before Bubu became Bhanban and definitely a boy, but Bubu as a girl is also too cute.........maybe if I have an other one it becomes a she.
      Lana have you seen Harry Trotter from PrincessStarburst ? oh he is so funny with his toupee. I was laughing so hard, my mom wake up from the noise and she too laughed at his picture. I sincerely hope it is a phase indeed.

7. Oh my, I am in serious need of help for my dear Harry Trotter. He finally took off the ridiculous wig that he had been wearing for four weeks and we had one day of 'normality'. Then Yesterday he was up early and told me that he had to go in for some 'minor surgery'. I was pacing the house all day wondering what to expect.
      This is the result, and oh by the way, he now tells me 'her' name is Pamela Anderson. All day yesterday I had to listen to the song by Tom Jones "Sex Bomb" and watch as she paraded all over the house in this ridiculous green bikini that she stole from Barbie. She mentioned something about having met a nice pig on Flicker?
      [​IMG]
      The only problem is that there is a certain part of his anatomy that he seem to have forgotten about and I think he will need further surgery to correct the problem.
      Any suggestions as to what I should do about this?

8. Banbhan was washing the car and went for a ride still humming: hmm hmm hmm hmm you'r a hmm hmm. His sisters are laughing and telling him not to act so silly. What will happen when he discover that mrs Trotter is actually a mr Trotter ??

Do we have to blame a potato with starting this fad?

[​IMG]

9. LOL! You people are too much! Now that I finally have a little piggy of my own, I am sort of half afraid to expose her to this! She doesn't have a name yet - she says she'll tell me when her sister, Charity (Ophelia Licorice) gets here.

[​IMG]

She has already managed to fit in with the rest of the group at The Myrtle Woods though!

[​IMG]

10. Here is my ACB in a little shadow box room I'm working on for her.
      [​IMG]
      She's showing off her sparse furniture, and that bed-spread, which needs to go.
      [​IMG]Please note her cute little foot! I love those trotters!

11. RoseAnn your husband made me laugh. So nice we are getting a complete crew of Ophelia's............do they have the same body measurements as Bubu's?

12. I think the body is identical.
      RoseAnn, I am so glad you got an Ophelia! They will not be alone then ^^ I can't wait to see pics of yours, almost as much as I can't wait to get my own! :3 I think she will arrive this week. How long did it take yours to come? ^^

13. DDE sent her on Wednesday from Denver...( of course!) and she arrived here in Tampa,Florida on Saturday.....now, I have never had a doll whose head cap was not held on with magnets...or clamps.....so I must find a way to keep Ophelia's head cap on!Not sure if it n ot finished or this is the way CCC makes them, but my Bubu1's headcap stays on fine.....
      I will probably just try some of the poly ear plug stuff I use for setting eyes and keeping wigs on...great stuff....does anyone have any other ideas?

14. Hello, Piggy lovers! Guess who just arrived! DDE is SO fast! I'm ecstatic!

Meet Olive!!!
      [​IMG]

I'll have more pics up including her default outfit (which is gorgeous) as soon as I get camera batteries! You all know how much I appreciate everyone here! :D

15. Molly_7/11 what about your tofutos ??

16. I'll be working on that tomorrow! Gotta get my camera battery charged first.

17. Oh no way....look at her eyes!!!! *groan* She looks awesome!! I can't wait to see more Ophelias!

And I finally had the lightbulb moment when I realized my piggys name: Tinsley.

PHEW. She's been nameless for about 2 months. Poor Tinsley.

[​IMG]