1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oink oink to all Piggy lovers

Jan 29, 2010

1. awwwwwwwww adorable piggies :aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Tiggs w Pigs Came to Celebrate the Arrival of her Porcine Peep - Olive!!! Dangs Fine Porcinature!!! Yaaay SQUEE!!!!
      [​IMG]

3. Welcome to all the new piggies! Especially pleased to See Rose Anne with her long awaited Black Piggy x
      Well, thankfully after a little bit of fairy magic, Miss Penelope Trotter is cured of her obsession to be a mixed up version of Harry Trotter and Pamela. She is all woman and I'm glad to say that the silicone implants have gone..........
      [​IMG]

Its all thanks to the Fairy Herbal Remedy Shoppe
      [​IMG]

4. The Fairy Herbal Shoppe is wonderful, though I am glad Lady Aster is not running it ! I like my coffee strong, black and hot.

Banbhan is slightly disappointed that Pamela is gone, but he will get over as soon as he sees the true and only miss Penelope Trotter.

5. Hi Patty-pan. Popped in to check your Olivia. Happiness!

I'm happy to see everyone elses, pigsies! They're growing on me. Love the name, Tinsley, dedjinn.

I see so many FFF mommmies here. Egg says hello to all of you.

Happiness!

6. Oh my, there is so much going on in Piggy Land. Great to see your piggy home Patty-Pan!
      Dedjinn, Tinsley is the perfect name.
      PrincessStarburst, I am delighted that Miss Penelope Trotter has finally discovered her true identity.

We have a little announcement... or rather Hamish McTrotter has...
      [​IMG]
      *eh hem...* "Me and my dearly loved Parma are delighted to announce the imminent arrival of our twins."

7. Congratulations, it will be so great, little piglets in this thread. Please put a lot of tofutos

8. Hello again today, piggy lovers!

Olive thanks you all for the warm welcome! She came with me today to visit my dad. I glossed her nose and eyelids today. I think it's all I'm going to do- the sculpt is so charming by itself, and I like her natural face- I don't want to change it XP

[​IMG]

All day I've been at a church fundraiser garage sale ^^ I bought a record player (five bucks!) and a teeny fawn figure.
      And I know some of you have seen Olive's home. I really like it. However, since my grandma was never able to give me the birthday present she intended to, she bought me something today at the garage sale. I don't have any pictures now, but it's really close to this-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VCz69LKvZ68/SK46YEHiIyI/AAAAAAAAC3U/nc2G6koNDU8/s320/Tudor+dollhouse

One of the families was selling it, put together and furnished, and only in slight disrepair! My grandma bought it for me today! I'll be making it into Olive's main home as a project now- it needs a bit of work, but I think it'll be really fun!
      The thing is huge though- I may have to remove one of the many craft tables from my attic bedroom ^^;;
      This piggy has a new house and it's all wolf-proof!

Edit: Wow, a bit happened while I was writing! Hamish will be a parent! How exciting!

9. I love Olive's new house! How utterly perfect and I'm delighted it's wolf proof. She really looks lovely with her glossy snout and lids. I agree, she doesn't need anything else.

Thank you MuJa and Patty-Pan on our forthcoming event. Wee... Piglets.

10. patty-pan, nice job on the glossing! With those beautiful blue eyes she has, less is more! And a house like that will be great for her. I'm sure she won't mind at all moving her belongings from her cozy little place to that nice, big one!

And congratulations, Parma and Hamish! It will be quite exciting to have some piglets around!

11. I just love the blue eyes in a black piggy!!! Olive is adorble!

Hi Tinsley!

Congratulations Hamish...big news on the thread!

12. Patty-Pan I completely missed that you had received your Ophelia. I didn't realize that Charles' orders had been sent..........finally!! And that dollhouse is amazing, literally I am drooling her looking at the pictures (I seem to be doing a lot of drooling lately!)
      And Hamish McTrotter and his dear wife are having twins! How wonderful. Cute little piggy twins on the Piggy thread, can't wait!

13. Thanks for liking her and her home, Princessstarburst! Sadly, CHarles has not sent the orders out yet :(
      I got Olive from DDE as there was one left. You can find out her story by reading Tiggy's (the Firefly faerie) blog a few posts back.

14. Oh Patty-Pan. That is just the most beautiful story. It is so lovely to see people reaching out to help you in what must have been a horrible experience with CCC. DollZwize is such a wonderful person to have organized this.
      Penelope is in love and took herself off to the hair salon today. But who is the lucky pig?
      The only clue I have is that all afternoon she was singing the song "Tulips from Amsterdam"...........strange, very very strange
      [​IMG]

15. I love Hamish' demure photo- twins, how exciting...can't wait to see them.

Patty-pan- she's sooooo perfect with her little glossed nose. Does she have eyelashes?

Here's Tinsley, who is turning out to be incorrigible. She decided she wants to go to the beach- but her room needs to be cleaned before we can debate that!

[​IMG]

16. Ahhh Tinsley, the draw of the beach. I know that one as I live just over a mile from one and I have to go there every weekend. I hope you get your room tidied so you can go.

As to our twins, it seems there is a little worry... Parma has a boy and a girl, but the little girl is in need of attention. Hamish is very busy and asks that you bare with him and his dearly beloved wife until they feel up to showing them off. They are still considering names. They thank everyone for their kind thoughts and salutations.

17. Aww, I can't wait to see them though! :D

Dedjinn, I thought about getting her eyelashes, at least to see how they would look, but I'm not sure where to get them or how big :/

18. Hamish and Parma, please take your time. One baby is a lot of work, two is a hell of a lot of work !!

Tinsley is so cute in her bikini, and tidying the rooms is not very piggy like.

Banbhan is dreaming the whole day and became very upset about the tulips of Amsterdam song, he wanted me to move to Amsterdam. To comfort him I let him play in the Rose pillow garden and he may choose one to send it to somebody he really likes.

[​IMG]

19. MuJa, is little Banbhan in piggy love? :D He is adorable. And I love his sweater, did you make it?

20. patty-pan, if you have a Sally Shop near you, you can just get eyelashes there and cut them down to size for her, or just buy the long strips that are supposed to be for individual eyelashes. Use Aileen's tacky glue (the gel-type stuff - I think that's the spelling) because it is easy to peel them off with that.

MuJa, the rose pillow garden is so pretty! I'd want to play in there too if I was Banbhan's size.