1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oink oink to all Piggy lovers

Jan 29, 2010

1. Great tofuto, Catrita! What a lovely piggy family you have!

2. Yes it is a lovely family, so divers.

It is about time we blow this thread a new life ............what shall we do, please some suggestions. An other contest or a Piggyshoeshow?

3. Sorry Christie what is a Concion ?? English is not my native tongue ..........or do you mean Cochon the French word for Pig ??
      Puki Piggies are piggies.............they belong here too and certainly yours .......they are so sweet !!

But now an idea how to get a fun thing started ........more tofutos? poetry contest or.......baking a pie??

4. lol Yes Conchon!

How about who has the most? With a Linda Mcartney sausage as the prize! lol

5. A Veggy sausage..................hahahahaha..........with some mayo and ketchup ..........They sure would be very happy !!

I think the amount is not so nice for them who proudly have one Cochon...............some piggies like to be the one and only. But the idea of them making the sausages is funny too. BanBhan is quite a good chef !!

[​IMG]
      Banbhan preparing the dinner by MuJa K, on Flickr

6. Bahn Bahn is the best chef - he has a wonderful kitchen!

7. Hi Catrita, how are you doing ??

The Floragang is also happy with BanBhans cooking, he is looking for new cooking books and recipes......vegetarian of course.

[​IMG]Dinner time by MuJa K, on Flickr

8. Feel the piggy love! :D MuJa, the hat on your little pig is really cute. I see you have a pink Ruth, CatRita. I am so sorely tempted to grab me one off of Denverdoll while they have them in stock. :sweat I have the grey Ruth, and maybe he needs a sister? Your's looked so cute, it makes me even more tempted. :)

9. Pepperonipizza.........how on earth a piggy can live alone, of course he needs a sister !!! ................noo I don't have a share in Denverdoll, just love piggies.

10. Lol....You have a point. :) Since a pink Ruth popped up in my dreams last night, maybe it's a sign! Maybe come payday....:D

11. Hi gang! Long time no see! Have any of you commissioned clothes for your piggies before? I have a few designs I want to commission but no one seems to want to take on tiny dollies.

Anyway, hope everyone is in good spirits! :)

12. I don't have any piggies yet, but Ruth is so adorable I will have one (or two) someday! Fiatan look up Spampy Stuff. She makes clothes for puki puki's and real pukis, which are very tiny. I don't know if she's taking comissions right now but she does. And what company made that little black pig?

13. Hey, there Piggies! I have a question...is there a list somewhere of all the pig bjd's? I've tried to google it but only came up with one...Doll factory Kiki. But, I would stIll like to know of others out there! Thanks!

14. Hi xkelpiex, I have a couple of piggies based on illustrations by Charles Stephan, all of which are sold out and now only available on the secondary market. I don't know if there's a complete list of these anywhere, but there were six different piggy characters done in a joint project with Elfdoll:

Alice Cherryblossom (1st edition, Ballet, Gothic, School Girl, and Winking)
      William (her brother): (School)
      Julia (her little baby sister, who was later deemed off-topic)
      A little baby brother
      Mother Victoria
      Father Edward

Charles Stephan later formed his own company called Charles Creature Cabinet and produced more pigs:

Bubu Odoroki (boy): pumpkin skin awake, pumpkin skin dreaming, mango skin awake

Ophelia (girl): Onyx black skin

Fairyland also makes Pukipuki sized optional piggy parts in both natural skin and beauty white.

Hope this is of some help to you, and I'm sure others will chime in here with more info. :)

Juli DC :)

15. hi piggy lovers ♥I hope this is the right place for this question: my friend recently got a coco tribe Patrick.
      She would like to do the face up but can't work out how to open the head.
      could anyone explain or pist a pic of the opened head?
      I've googled it and searched DoA, but couldn't find the answer. Any help would be appreciated

16. I have an in-stock Kiki with face up coming from the Netherlands, just bought today...oh dear!

17. Jules! hiya! waves frantically

My friend managed to open Patrick's head in the end. yay (^_^)
      and since I don't own a piggy, i'll get out of this thread now.

18. Hiya, PrincessR - you need a piggy in your life!