1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oink oink to all Piggy lovers

Jan 29, 2010

1. Dont we all... There should be more piggies on the market!

2. These piggies are just adorable! :D Oh no.. I think.. I think I need to buy a pig. :aheartbea

3. I LOVE piggies. Here are all the piggies in my collection.

[​IMG]

Pipos Limited Edition Ruth.

[​IMG]

Charles Creature Cabinet BuBu & Ophelia (w/ Sweetly Twisted face ups)

[​IMG]

ElfDoll Alice Cherry Blossom.

4. Wow Animedolls!

What an amazing number of pretty piggies you have! I had forgotten how many editions of Alice Cherryblossom and her family members had been made. I only have School Alice, but she is still my favorite anthro of all time! :love Second place is a tie between my Bubu (Pumpkin version) and Princess Kaba (Lavender Hippo).

I'm still seaching for the perfect eyes for Bubu and Kaba is need of me finishing her face-up. But Alice was and is perfect, so I enjoy playing with her more at the moment. Come to think of it, I should sew something for her, because it's been awhile.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to post and share your porcine family here! :D

Juli DC :)

5. wow. Animedolls has like, the grail motherload of ACBs. You must be the happiest person alive! Here is a little driveby of Tinsley. After scrolling through here, I seriously need another pig.

[​IMG]

6. Sorry it is ages ago since I visited here. Wow Animedolls you have a Grande collection of piggies.

BanBhan and family wanted to say hi, BailaBelle walked out of the scene to buy some diapers....with three toddlers.............

[​IMG]
      The Piggyfamily house by MuJa K, on Flickr

7. Babaika, your Rufus is adorable!! I especially love the last picture with Rufus holding her tiny Wonder Frog. So cute!!

8. What wonderful pictures on this thread! After spending a very lovely hour looking at everyone's pigs, I definitely need one!! Elfdoll has none anymore- does anyone know of a company who has piggies?

Babaika, Rufus is really wonderful- what great outfits and toys. she is a very special little piggy indeed.

9. I love pigs! They are very cute!

10. gatodelsol, Wistcottage, thanks! This Frog is her favourite toy. They both are pink :)

11. :3nodding:

#852 Lisa's Dream Dolls, Jun 26, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    12. #853 MuJa, Oct 31, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    13. :3nodding:

#854 Lisa's Dream Dolls, Oct 31, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    14. Oww our last post is really from 2015 and it is now at the end of 2018 so almost 2019 .........lol yes I am good in numbers ( not really ) How to start over with a thread only for Piggies ........or it is Piggies and Friends ........Oink oink

15. Honestly dying to see more piggie photos myself. I only have the three and I have room in my heart for more.

The only company I know of still doing pigs is Luts and their zuzus, and they haven't released a piggie in some time!

Harriet, Harold and Hazel

#856 Tagi, Dec 21, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    16. We need to do something for the year 2019.............its the year of the PIG..............an other contest hmmmm what kind of shall we do.
      Anyone with ideas please ????

17. You know,

If it is the year of the pig im hoping some more piggies are sculpted.

Just saying.

But im not sure a contest is gonna work as this thread is soo slow moving :c I dont think the general anthro thead is so fast paced either.

And it leaves us with no proper outlet for some piggie discussion. But it is the way the forum is set up so...

We can always discuss piggies over pm if it is just us currently though :)

#858 Tagi, Dec 23, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    18. I hope with you Tagi

19. ASJDGSJKDGAHSGJA! They're so freaking cute!!! I love how sweet their little faces are~ I didn't even know piggy bjds existed! :D