1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oink oink to all Piggy lovers

Jan 29, 2010

1. DarkStar, if you were Banbhans size you sure may play in the rose pillow garden. The cardigan is indeed made by me, he is cute in blue ! I am afraid Banbhan suffers from springtime love, he fancies miss Penelope Trotter but also other lady piggies at Flickr............sigh

2. He better be careful or Miss Penelope may just decide to find herself another beau! She's a very pretty pig and can probably pick and choose from a lot of boyfriends! These young men and Springtime! And that cardigan is great, MuJa!

3. Aww, Valli, how sweet!

4. Ohhhh so sweet............Congratulations with the twin piggies. They are the blueprints of their parents (eehhh almost)
      :whitetruffle :whitetruffle :whitetruffle :whitetruffle

The first baby's born in this thread

:sumomo: :sumomo:

5. Thanks DarkStar.
      I hadn't realised that MuJa! Thanks so much. They do look so like their parents, at least their heads do. *grin*

6. Silly Penelope, she thought Amsterdam was Banbhan's home. Now she is trying to think of a more appropriate song
      Anyway, what is this about other pigs on flicker?
      cute twin pictures! Congtats to the parents.
      Must run, I'm in my iPhone and meant to be working!

7. MuJa, I tried to make one sit and decided I'd better not or I'd break the leg. I'm sorry you broke yours. I wish the tiny BJD pigs Julia and Ian were available, but these were the next best thing and I could afford them. Twins are expensive!

Thanks Princess Starburst.

8. Yes Valli the baby piglets became tooooo expensive, once I found a baby Julia and they asked 560 dollars, that is half of my salary !, but I am happy with the Qees too and they are really photogenic.

Banbhan surprised me today with a lovely bouquet, he is a true charmer.

9. Banbhan is a sweetheart.

10. Sorry Qees are off-topic to be discussed by themselves

11. Sorry AreeElf, but they were small comments in amongst the rest of our discussion about tiny BJD piggies. I'm beginning to feel that I shouldn't post anything at all about my pig family. Has censorship been introduced here so that even a brief comment can no longer be made? Many other threads go off topic, but it feels as though I am being targeted lately.

12. Wow, has this ever been a busy place while I've been away! Love it!! :) Congrats, patty pan, on the arrival of your lovely Olive! And twins in the McTrotter household - how exciting! And Tinsley has a name (and a lovely name it is!) - hope she got her room cleaned so she could go to the beach! And Penelope Trotter. Oh my goodness, she is a vision. So glad her identity crisis has resolved and she has discovered her true self. DollZwize, love your "Tiggs w/Pigs" pic! :) And MuJa, Banbhan looks positvely smashing in that lovely blue cardigan!! Is it a pattern you might consider sharing? I'm still hoping to try my hand at teeny tiny knitting one of these days! Cheers to all!

Keep the tofutos coming!!

13. A package arrived in the mail a couple days ago for Finnegan! He's been feeling a bit neglected lately as I've been consumed with business travel and real estate stress, so it was an especially welcome surprise for him!

MuJa, thanks so much for this wonderful little outfit!!! And apologies for no pics of the complete outfit....he's feeling entirely too studly in his new pants and leather vest, and refuses to put on the shirt! I will try to get him to put it on eventually, but for now....

I'm too sexy for my shirt.....
      [​IMG]

Feeling so studly, he decided to do a little rock-climbing....
      [​IMG]

P.S. Funny thing is, I'm planning to get a Harley sometime in the next year or so....in this outfit, Finnegan is the perfect little "Harley Hog"!! MuJa, you must have somehow known! ;)

14. Hi Harley Finnegan Hog, you look awfully cute.............eeehhh coool. But for rock climbing you need rope and more equipment.

15. Finnegan's outfit is perfect! Great work MuJa.

16. I love the little piggies so much! They are making me a doll buyer! I have an Ophelia Licorice (on hold of course) and scouring for an ACB. :3

17. Ha great Fiatan, in the meanwhile you can join us with ideas, or the things you made for Ophelia. She is such a darling doll.

This thread is ment for all kinds of piggies, not only Bubu's. And if she arrived please put a lot of tofutos, course we loooove it.

18. [​IMG]

my sweety piggy at home!

19. OMi Heavens Miracolo! What a doll baby - and what a novel adorable pose! Congratulations on your new baby!!!