1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Olleaf ..new tinys

Apr 12, 2008

1. Has anyone ordered one of these yet? They're adorable, but 275 for a tiny is so expensive!

Raven

2. I ordered some skirts and bloomers! They are very good quality and fits Yo-SD.
      And shipping was $22 to USA
      They also sent me a handmade soap as a gift.
      They were very nice through Emails!

3. I ordered all of their DIY outfits since they were a fraction of the cost of the already completed ones. In addition I ordered bloomers and underskirts. They were wonderfully packaged and smelled wonderful since the soap they included in the box. :)

I haven't made them yet since I want to wait until June when I hopefully will have more time to devote to them.

4. The DIY sets are a great idea...! And you get the patterns to keep!

Raven

5. Love the clothes....

6. She's very cute especially with the face-up. However, face-up option will not be given so it'll be a little bit disappointing for those who want face-up ready done.

7. I'm surprised they don't offer a faceup, I'm getting one on my Olleaf Mary (should be finished sometime in mid-June I last heard). I wonder what's up with that?

I *don't* like how much this new doll resembles my Bambicrony Elf Kumi. Hopefully it's a case of cross-company artist collaboration and a 'renewal' tweak of a sculpt versus a re-worked rip-off. I'm not sure how I feel about my (not yet arrived) Olleaf Mary now. Argh.
      The artistic integrity of a company is important to me. -_-

Raven

8. I was also struck by how much this doll resembled a BC. I thought she was very cute, I hope they can show photos where she looks different? From a Kumi that is.

9. Well looking at the pictures from boh site, I can see the ressemblance but there are some differences in the eye and lip shape and Pan is a bit chubbier too. Like you could mistake a child from another sometimes. Their body mold are different though.

10. Hmm I took out my Kumi to compare and they're quite different...

I was contemplating buying it since the expression is quite different (I don;t like my dolls being too similar to each other unless I want twins XD)

overall the face is much happier, the eye shape is quite different and the mouth is larger and sculpted open. Profile is also quite different as is the ear shape. If I have time this weekend I'll take pics of my elf Kumi with some overlays if you want but I can tell just by looking side by side they're quite different....

11. I saw them last night and was instantly all wibblly. Darn they are adorable!
      One is calling me. I'm trying so hard to ignore her. I know, I just KNOW I'll lose. But pweeease pretty girl, wait til summer is over? XD

12. I love Pan, sure the ears do remind me of BC, but i think the face reminds me of yosd Lin, not a BC at all

13. Im surprised these are not discussed more! Pan is adorable? Does people think its too much like Bambi?

14. ahemmm, anyone getting Pan? (me wicked enabler...)

15. very sweet ...they didnt remind me of Bc`s ... but remind me of someone ...dunno ...
      but Im not tempted ...Im drawn to very tiny again ...so this size ..nahhh

16. i love how Pan looks , the first impression is 'looking like BC' too but well she has teeth..its really cute! and i was tempted to get Normal fullset, but then i notice Elf doesnt really fit my doll family so..

(Also i am always scared the elf ears can break easily..)

i do think the price is nice too (for a fullset) i wonder if they can pose well?

17. i didn't notice that anyone has posted a link to the production photos of Pan, so here we are:

http://msdoll.com/

Click on the logo, and at present Pan is on the first page. If you go back through the photos listed below her picture, you can see pictures of the prototype. When she's unpainted she doesn't look exactly like a BC. i think there are pictures of the body in the workshop section as well.

~i'm a daily visitor to this site, as i'm an unabashed MsDoll :fangirl:

18. I think only the ears remind of Bambi, and i think there are more companies elfs that does. the face dont look like a Bambi at all. i think as said she reminds me more of YoSD Lin/Shinn

19. Oh, I'm with you too. I was worried that I might break the elf ears as they tend to be kind of long and I've got a habbit of letting stuffs slip away or dropping from my hands.