1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Olleaf ..new tinys

Apr 12, 2008

1. Has anyone ordered/received a DOLL from these guys? I ordered a Mary on May 19th, and was told she'd be ready to ship at the beginning of June. At the beginning of June I was told she'd ship out 15th June.... On the 15th I was told the 20th, and their latest message to me said "Now it's the rainy season, orders will be delayed, we'll send it out June 23rd".

I can't help but feel a bit alarmed... they're a new company without a track record and I feel they've had long enought to get the doll made and sent to me.

So I've told them the above and also that if they don't send me the doll on June 23rd I want a full refund or I'll take the issue up with Paypal.

I've never really heard of a company ripping folks off, but I don't want to be the first one or anything. ^^;;

I'll let everyone know what happens, if anything!
      Raven

2. ravendolls - so sorry to learn what you've been thru. Hope they ship out your doll soon.

3. Good news! I got my tracking number today.
      ^_~

Raven

4. So did your doll arrive? and what do you think? the body seems a bit too basic to me but a cute face on the elf ones. I do like the little tooth! I thought kumi too.

5. Hi! Yes, she's here! I was going to take photos and all, but have out-of-town guests visiting 'til mid-July so I've been very busy!! XD

But I'll give a quick review:
      I got a basic Mary, with faceup type B. I asked if she were available in white skin as there was no skin color option, but they let me order her in white skin. ^_^

The faceup is gorgeous! More paint than I'm used to seeing on my own dolls, but I wanted something stylized for her character, which is a little girl who's been turned into an antique-type Japanese doll.

The quality of the resin is quite decent, and she arrived tightly strung. She has double-jointed elbows and single-jointed knees. Her thighs have the rotating piece so she can sit swarrico or indian-style. She has a magnetic head-cap.

Faults that might bother people: Her head doesn't fit perfectly on her neck, so she tends to have a mind of her own in posing. It doesn't really bother me, and could probably be corrected with a Kips. The stringing goes through her wrist and ankle balls, no s-hooks, so re-stringing will be a bit of a challenge if you have never re-stringed a doll assembled like this.

She came with an extra pair of hands (fists) and I put those on her when I restrung her (more loosely in keeping with her doll-like character). She arrived in a plain black box inside of a sage green satin wrap-blanket. She came with 16mm grey HG type eyes and a little outfit. One of these items may have been an extra gift, though, as I had been worried about her shipping date being pushed back beyond the time I would be able to make a Paypal claim if things went wrong. One has to be careful these days, I think!

All in all, I recommend Olleaf as a company, they are conscientious and the clothing especially is well-made and beautiful!

The dolls (at least the Mary doll) are a bit on the expensive side (by today's standards), but I really loved that homely-cute little face (nobody does homely-cute as well as the Koreans, don't you find?) with the big ears, and her stylized hands, so I'm very pleased with her!

Raven

*Edit* Pics finally:

[​IMG]
      As I've wigged/dressed/eyed her

[​IMG]
      Nude!

[​IMG]
      Faceup

[​IMG]
      Hands

[​IMG]
      Box & stuff!

6. OH~MY~GOSH!!! I would give anything to have a Pan with the freckles on her face up like this one!!!!

7. Lana they are selling them with that makeup and wigs but that version is ending in the next day or so if i remember correctly. here you go ends on 6th keep in mind not sure if thats the 6th time. One is white skin color the other normal. I hope the actual makeup is this beautiful when you order

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221186

Thanks for the review Raven!

8. Yes, I do love her with the full set on Olleaf, but MSDoll had done one with the cutest little freckles wearing a black wig...

to*die*for*adorable!

9. oh I don't see that picture?

Did MSDoll sculpt the head and the olleaf company sculpt the body? maybe thats why the head seems so much more detailed than the body and the head doesn't fit down on the neck perfectly.

10. On her workshop page she said this doll had been stolen. :-( How sad!

Raven

11. Oh dear :( Oh and I see a whole face and body of the doll in process of sculpting.... so why is it that olleaf doesn't say its sculpted by MSDOLL? or does it?

Raven does your girl come with two sets of hands? I am not keen on the fist hand that is one one hand. Just wondering LOL must not buy one!

12. Am I the only one here who ordered a Pan fullset?

I think she's so darling, I just had to have her for my newly forming elf & fairy family. I can't wait to see her in person

13. She did indeed come with two sets of hands! The fisties are quite cute, and not aggressive looking.

Raven

14. Mary, your little Pan is adorable!!!!

I can't wait for mine to arrive too...hopefully soon!

15. Thank you Lana! I hope your little darling gets to you soon! You are gonna love her. Her ears are just the cutest thing ever! :)

MaryT

16. I added pics to my 'review' of Olleaf Mary, finally! Please scroll back to post #45 if you wanna see. ^_^

Sorry for being so slow!

Raven

17. very cute Raven! different for sure I like the skin color and the dark eye dark wig contrast and the big ears!

18. I can't resist a doll with big ears, it must be said! XD
      Thank you

Raven

19. I'm SO EXCITED!!!

My PAN is shipping! My Pan is shipping! My Pan is shipping! ***skips off merrily singing***