1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

One outfit or more?

Mar 1, 2018

1. I have 2 outfits for my girls, finding girl clothing is easier, and then i am making some more clothes for them. Killari have just one outfit, hers is handmade, i really should make some more clothes.
      My boys have just one outfit or some clothes i did myself, it's hard to find clothes in their stile and size.

2. Collecting BJDs helped me get back into sewing. They all have extensive wardrobes.

3. I feel very accomplished to get my dolls dressed, so for right now, one outfit per doll.

4. My boy only has 2 outfits. All of the rest of the dolls in the house are girls and smaller than him, so he couldn't share even if he wanted to. He had just 1 outfit for several months before he got his second.

I want 1 more outfit for him for sure. I'm thinking 3-4 is going to be the limit. We kinda went crazy with the girls' clothes in my house and I don't want that to happen with him. It just takes up too much space. He'll probably always be the only boy, so I won't have any excuse of other dolls to swap with.

5. Since I have a lot of fun changing my own clothes, I definitely love to give my dolls variety!

I guess I have like a general ~style I like to stick to though. One of my guys is more laid back jeans and t-shirts while the other has suits or business casual.

6. I have to change my dolls clothes or I get bored with them. I like to change their wigs and eyes too.

7. Trying on different outfits is half the fun of dolls for me! :) Need allllll the clothes.

8. Definitely multiple outfits! I love being able to change them up depending on the season or just what I'm in the mood for.

9. I like to watch my doll in various outfits.
      My doll is not coming yet but I already buy 10 dresses for her :lol:

10. I switch up my doll outfits every-other month. Usually I have them switch with each other or take an outfit from porcelain dolls.

11. Some of my dolls have just one outfit but my baby Coye (a Littlefee Shiwoo) has a lot of outfits. I tend to spoil him. :cheer

12. I got back to crocheting but sewing is nothing I really can do. I am too stupid. ^^°

13. I prefer one outfit for the doll.

14. Don't beat yourself up. I can't crochet for my dolls without awakening an old injury. That you can do it is a superpower from my POV.

15. I have tons of clothes, and I keep making and buying more, because somehow, they never seem to have the right thing to wear. :/

16. mmmmmmmm my girls need all the clothes! :lol: I find crafting for them so relaxing and rewarding. One of my dolls doesn't have very many outfits, because she's quite difficult to sew for -- it's hard to find patterns that fit. My other two, one is almost exactly 1/4 the measurements of a digital pattern company's size small (her legs are a little long and her hips are a bit small, but otherwise she's perfect) and the other can wear Barbie and Ken clothing/patterns so she's incredibly easy to find things for.

17. I prefer switchin around a bit with outfits, currently waiting for multiple outfits for my f65 to arrive c:

18. you never can enough clothes. This is not only for you but also for your dolls ^_~
      I am always looking everywhere if there are clothes I like for my dolls

I only can crochet simple things so I must learn much more. I would like to sew but it's not my thing >.<"

#58 Nici-chan83, Mar 12, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2018
    19. I personally love to dress up my dollies so, having multiple outfits is so cool!!!:love

20. yes, this is much better than only having one outfit. I must look that I don't have too much outfits ^^°
      I also have some fullset outfits from Fairyland and casual outfits so it's always hard to decide what I will dress my girls like >.<