1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Part 1

Aug 25, 2011

1. @PeppermintPocky XD We seem to run into each other! I also have a Tingyun and you just made me realize I have no solo pics of him.

Gotta change that in the future ;)
      For now enjoy this one:
      [​IMG]Ike-soren_help-misunderstanding-2 by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

OnlyDoll Tingyun representing Soren from Fire Emblem and Souldoll Vito Elan representing Ike, also from Fire Emblem -^^-

2. Oh! I love him! :XD: So happy to see another Tingyun. Both of your boys look great. :thumbup

3. Thanks :D I'm glad to see more around as well. Only-Doll is rather underrated :3

And true to my promise I did a few single-pics with my boy today.
      This is one of them :D
      [​IMG]Soren by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

4. He looks fantastic! :D Did you make his outfit, perchance?

5. OoOoO! What a cool photo! :XD: What kind of spell is he casting? Or is he summoning a monster? Hehe.

6. @PeppermintPocky He's summoning a wind blast. He's more or less gifted in elemental magic.
      It's the kind of magic he's using in one of the few video sequences in the game -^^- I loved him before, but he's so awesome in that vid *0*

7. Hello guys! i'm a newbie here ^^
      I just got my first bjd about a month ago, it was OD's TingYun and I'm so happy to find another person who also own OD since I heard this maker only have a few buyer ^^; nice to know you all! I hope you don't mind if i share his photo here xD

[​IMG]

8. Your boy is so adorable. :XD: I love how you've styled him!

9. Thank you :hug:
      I haven't took proper photo for him yet hehe gotta do that soon :3nodding:

10. Snapped a quick black and white picture of my boy so I figured I'd share him here, too.

[​IMG]

I wish there were more Only-Dolls around. :( I love their faces---so cute to me.

11. Duuuude, 3 months of no replies to this topic? For shaaaaaaaaaame. :p

I wanted to ask: does anyone know what size eyes fit Only-Doll minis best?
      I want to get some new ones for mah boy Tingyun, but I can't decide between 16cm or 14cm.

Anyway, here's some Tingyun spam, courtesy of Yun the Tingyun. Tingyun Tingyun Tingyun.

[​IMG]

...Tingyun.

12. hi~do you think only doll normal color will match napi doll carol??
      and do they have joint hand for yosd?? thanks

13. Hello everyone~ I'm coming back to this thread after four years, wow. I used to have an Only-doll Xiyu that I got from Mint on Card's sale that they had when they first started carrying Only-Doll. But I had to sell him at some point.

Well I ended up getting the same doll again after four years (and coincidentally Mint on Card is closing -sad- ). I got him through an eBay dealer so I've still got a few weeks to wait, but I managed to get him for a really good deal. So I have another Xiyu on the way!

I have to say I'm surprised Only-Doll really doesn't have much of a presence on DOA even though they're one of the more affordable companies out there.

14. Hi everyone!
      I was just wondering what wait times for Only Doll usually are?
      I ordered a Ting Yun on the 21st August just before they closed temporarily (I had him on layaway with Alice's collections and finished paying for him on the 28th September) and I just had a letter from customs to pay some fees today. I didn't have any dispatch emails but my doll is the only thing I can think it is :sweat the tracking on the letter says that it was dispatched on the 7th October meaning that if it is him it had only been a month and 13 days since I ordered him :o
      Is this normal? Or was that super fast?
      I'm so excited :lol: but I haven't even bought any wig or eyes for him yet :sweat (he'll have to borrow clothes too)

15. Hi guys!
      My Ting Yun arrived! He was a super pain in the backside though ~ there is a piece in his chest that is loose so I was greeted with a rattling doll, luckily it's not actually broken just needs gluing back in. On top of that his head plate and an eyelash had fell off in the box. So after some mild drama he's all together. As I said above I had no wig or eyes so he's had to have a random temporary wig that is way to big for him (he has an awkward size head) and some random eyes I had - he came with 16mm eyes but they were too big, I've put 14mm inI've called him Ignis.

16. I got in an only doll girl body in today and was pleasantly surprised that Onlydoll shipped her in an outfit! I bought her head off another member in a local group and had to get her a body! Now for eyes and a wig and a faceup!