1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Part 1

Aug 25, 2011

1. I've fallen for Yifeng. I will be getting him soon from MoC. :>

& KeXin

2. I think I might have to put two KeXins on layaway. They'd be perfect for my twins. ;;

3. Just got word my boy is ready and will be shipped to me this week (probably tomorrow)... so expect owner pictures soon! :D :thumbup

4. Funny how everyone is falling for [h=1]Yifeng!!!!![/h]
      I Too was searching for a doll to pair up with my terence, but I may end up buying yifeng instead.... Ah two ukes before a seme! Not what I planned but there is one on ebay with I think a free face up that is sooo tempting!

5. TingYun and YiFeng seem to be the popular sculpts. They've certainly captured my heart. I'm waiting to see some owner reviews but they're on my list.

6. My Tingyun arrived, safe and sound! He's so adorable. :XD:

Working on getting pictures posted ASAP. :thumbup

7. Yay! Congrats, PeppermintPocky! ^_^ Can't wait to see him.

8. Congrats, PeppermintPocky!!! I can't wait to see him and how the body is and everything. YAY! :D

9. Fantastic, PeppermintPocky! Be sure to spam us lots, or give comparisons if you have any other dolls <3 <3 <3 :D Congrats on getting him home!

10. My Tingyun's box opening!

I'm going to take some nude posing shots this weekend, as well as comparisons with my other minis. All in all, I really adore this boy. :D

Quick teaser shot (he looks emo with that glare, doesn't he?):

[​IMG]

Thank you all so much! More pics coming soon! :)

11. Ooooh, wow! Not too shabby at all! You have just cemented my plans to get a NS Tingyun of my own - possibly my next doll purchase, since he is rather affordable :D I'll probably order him when I return home to Colorado.
      What a beautiful boy! Can't wait to see faceup pics :)

12. I've fallen in love with Kexin and I have agree she does a familiar looking face, though I thought she looked like a DZ mould, not sure which one,but she just looks so familiar lol I really want to get one, but I wnat to wait until I see some owner pics first :)

13. Just got an email from MoC saying Only-Doll is now only doing Normal Pink and Normal Yellow skin tones and not doing the plain Normal that I ordered for my YiFeng. SO disappointed. ;.;

They gave me the option to cancel my order or choose pink, yellow or white. I HAVE to have this sculpt, he's so perfect, so I settled for yellow....but that plain normal was so perfect. I just hope this is my only disappointment. :(

14. I snapped a quick comparison of my Only Doll boy with my other mini boys (DZ, Dolkot and BBB). He is shorter than my DZ boy (45cm) but taller than my Dolkot and BBBs (43cm).

[​IMG]

I hope this helps potential owners! :thumbup

PS: Sorry for the poor lighting in that photo. </3

15. I have a YiFeng, TingYun (however I ordered him with a female body), and XiYu ordered. They are on layaway so it may take me a while to bring them home.
      I ordered them in the normal skin and was very disappointed when Only Doll cancelled that skin tone. I opted for the Normal Pink because I heard the yellow was a bit too yellowish...so here's hoping we are not BOTH disappointed, CloakedSchemer. Would love to see more pictures from anyone who has Only dolls already. How's the resin quality and the posing quality?

16. how do you like your Yifeng Raevyn? Post some pics please!

17. Raevynvelcros- hmmm...it DOES look pretty yellow, but I'm not trying to match him to anything, so it should be okay. I hope. the pink did look more "normal", but I'm personally not a fan of normal pink from any company, I tend to go for the yellow every time. He's hoping we're both satisfied! He's on his way to MoC right now, I'm planning to have him home by xmas! :D

18. Has anyone seen anything on Roudie? She's mot definetly on my list :D Not to mention that their thanksgiving event is very tempting *_*

19. My YiFeng is home! I get to see him as soon as I get out of the office! and will definitely post pics. :)