1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Part 1

Aug 25, 2011

1. yes please do cloakedschemer!

2. That's because the prices aren't listed in Japanese Yen... they're listed in Chinese Yuan ;)
      Still, the dolls are cheaper than they are from their official dealers... I wonder if we could buy straight from the website but I guess not..?

3. Doesn't anybody here have Flickr..? I made an Only-Doll BJD group on Flickr and all the owner pics I could find are Peppermintpocky's! I've invited them but so far the group is empty...
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/1827028@N20/
      I'll be ordering my own KeXin or RuoDie (I think I'll choose the first) from MoC before December 30. They've got a 20% discount Christmas event going on :)

4. Talking to myself here, but yay: I just pre-ordered my own RuoDie from Mint on Card, just in time to receive the 20% winter event discount! :D Can't wait!!

5. Hi, Evelien! LOL! I'm still here! I ordered before MoC's last deadline because I couldn't resist the 20% off discount. I ordered TingYun. He's going to be my fun girly boy who I hope will fit in nicely with my other MSDs since I completely impulse bought him. I honestly can't wait to get him. :D

Or orders should come in at the same time! :D

6. Ahhh I'm so in love with Tinyun's grumpy little face!! :aheartbea I can't wait for faceup pictures of him, please spam him lots malvagitabella and PeppermintPocky! ;)
      He's such a good price for an impulse buy,too.....

7. Oh my gosh, I'm SOOOOO tempted for a Tingyun, especially with me having a job now and the %20 discount. AHHHH I'm probably going to get him. In the normal pink, methinks. I'm not a huge fan of the body but I'm spoiled by minifee so I'll deal. xD

8. I have a little question: can anyone could make some comparison with their skin? I'm ready to buy an head since I already have a Kid delf body in Real Normal skin (which is 2 years-old) and I'm wondering if the best for a match between Luts and Only-doll would be the Yellow skin or the Pink skin.
      Thank you!

9. Hi everyone!:)
      I just pre-oredered Xuan Yan with factory face-up!!! I'll post some pics of her, when ever I receive her!:D

10. Does anyone know if Only doll normal skin matches Luts? A friend of mine wants her Tingyun to be slightly taller, so was thinking about getting the Junior Delf body.

11. Hello~
      I found this place and thought I'd pop in. I have to wait the couple more weeks for income taxes, but I'm planning to order myself a full-set KeXin as soon as I get them, so I've been trying to hunt for more owner pics. The best video I found for her so far was terribly shaky and didn't focus well enough on her face for my liking, but... I love her little mouth!

My only dilemma is: Mint on Card has the exact full-set I want in stock, but it'd be about $30 cheaper to order from the eBay rep and wait. But CAN I wait? XD

Sorry to poof in with a ramble!

12. If you live in the US, it might be cheaper to buy from a US dealer. All Chinese doll companies' ebay dealers are in China. Shipping isn't exactly cheap (depens on where you live, US, Europe) can be close to $100.

13. neko-alice I have Normal Skin KDF (not yellowed at all) and waiting on Pink Skin Tingyun...I don't know when I'll get him though, probably middle to late February. OD has pink, yellow, white and brown skin, I think their pink is the closest to normal... I'll make sure to post lots of comparison pics when I get him!

Heiroglyphica Depends on where you live. If you live in the US, order from MoC. If not, I suggest eBay dealer, simply to save you customs fees. They declare lower if you ask them. OD's shipping fee (eBay) is 40$ for all countries I believe.

14. Thank you! That would be awesome! :D

15. Thank you for your help, everyone. I tried to calculate, and it seemed like to order the doll with everything through ebay would be about $28 cheaper, shipping included, than MoC, but they warm that they don't cover any customs fees or taxes. I don't remember having to pay any for the other doll I ordered through an eBay dealer, but it makes me wonder a little.

16. No seller covers customs fees or taxes, they're always your own responsibility. I don't know where you live but I live in Europe and when I buy something expensive (e.g. a doll) from Asia or America, I'm bound to have to pay customs fees and taxes upon arrival, which is like $20 + 20% of the item's worth and shipping combined. For a doll it should be $50-$75.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand: My RuoDie will be on her way from MoC to me sooooon!!!!

17. I didn't think, but couldn't remember if my other seller mentioned it. I didn't have to pay anything for that doll, so while I should look into it to be sure, I might just not worry about it. XD My main motivation for getting her from MoC is the fact that she's in stock there, and I'm craving new members to my little family.

18. I understand ;). I barely could resist the temptation because RuoDie was in stock too, but I ordered her on pre-order anyway because of the 20% discount. :) And she was sent from Only-Doll to MoC only two weeks after they placed their pre-order!! She arrived in the Netherlands today and is now in customs, waiting for clearance ^^. So close and yet so far away, it still may take like 2 weeks for her to get to me. Can't wait!!

19. It's that horrible in-between time while the doll's shipping that's the worst! You know they're on their way home, but the waiting seems all the harder!! I hope she arrives soon!

I've pretty much decided that I'm ordering KeXin, and will get her as soon as my taxes come through. I've already spoken with the eBay dealer and she said they could make the couple small changes to the face-up I want. (She comes with brown eyebrows, which do NOT go with the fullset wig.)

If anyone would like to see, I do have a picture now of the pink skin doll that MoC has in stock. She's very lovely! My only complaints are the color of her eyebrows, as I mentioned, and that her eyelashes look spidery. She has the sweetest lips!

20. Ooooh congrats, I can't wait to see your KeXin!!

I have reason to believe my RuoDie will be here TOMORROW, the tracking info is telling me the customs fee ^^