1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Thread [tiny dolls] Part 1

Dec 14, 2011

1. I'm a little nervous about taking pics, since my girls are both blank at the moment :/ I need to fix that asap.

Having experimented with her a bit yesterday, I'm really excited about this new body. She can do ballet! Fourth position is her best so far.

Oh, also, I noticed on MoC that there are two new Only-Doll tinies! I absolutely love RanXue's hair and qipao, and something about her odd little face really appeals to me...

2. It took me a little longer than I would have liked, but I just finished a post comparing the angel and girl bodies. Here it is: http://kamiyashelf.blogspot.com/2012/12/only-doll-angel-and-girl-bodies.html

[​IMG]

I think the Only-Dolls are much better posers than their company photos give them credit for. With a little love you can do a lot with these dolls. I'd love to see Only-Doll become more popular :D

3. They look the same from here, only one is gendered and the other not? But it's a neat pose, little ballerinas! My 'boy' poses very well, and he's not too big or too small. My DZBB is hard to dress as she's fatter than every other company's 1/6, nice to have a tiny that can fit in just about anything made for Yo-Sized dollies!

4. They are pretty tiny differences. Maybe I didn't take close-up enough photos for them to be noticeable? ...Or the link to my full post didn't show up? I just edited that ^^;

The wrist and ankle joints are more normal balls rather than the old snappy ones, and the arms are shaped a bit differently. Nothing that really stands out, but I think it improves poseability.

[​IMG]

Phebe, on the new body, has more flexible arms- the curved position is much easier for her.

I haven't really had any experience with dressing them- I've been teaching myself to sew, and their dresses are both about 90% done! Oh, um, by the way, is it OK if I post pictures of Chie (brown hair) here, what with her being a hybrid? Eep, I hadn't thought of that!

5. I can't wait to contribute to this thread! (I have an Only-Doll RanXue on the way ^-^) The new yosd body looks really nice!

6. Congrats! I'll be looking forward to seeing your RanXue, and I hope you enjoy her ^^

Just speaking from personal experience, my last pre-order from Only-Doll took about a month, so hopefully she'll be with you soon!

7. Thank you! I'm sure I will :3 She's my first yosd and my first girl doll - I can tell you for sure that she will be spoilt!

Awesome, I really hope she does get here soon! I'm so excited x3

8. I have my fingers crossed for you!

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures of RanXue. Something about her sculpt really interests me, but since she's just been released, there aren't any owner pics of her yet. I'm curious- do you have a style or character in mind for her yet? Or are you going to figure it out as you go along? Both ways are fun :)

9. No style or character yet... I know she's probably going to end up really girly xD

10. does some of u own Youbai? please share some pics =) im kinda interested in him and confused if i should buy him or another brand's tinies

11. (late reply)

Congrats on your RanXue! Onyx is looking really cute, and her purple eyes are lovely- they really 'pop' against her skin. I've checked your flickr, and I love her outfit with the striped leggings and black blouse; it makes her look kind of punk-ish.

The way her mouth is sculpted, she looks like she's just about to say something to you ;)

12. This a thousand times yes. The yellow skin is so gorgeous, especially on pictures.
      Also, your RanXue is absolutely adorable! I do love her sweater.

[​IMG]

I wanted to share my Only-Doll Hongxiu with you guys, she photographs amazingly. Later, when I've got a good picture of him, I'll also share my Qiandong!

13. @FacelessPuppets
      Thank you! The sweater was made by my stepmother :3

New Onyx picture!!

[​IMG]
      Cold by FishCandy, on Flickr

14. She's adorable, I love open-mouthed dolls, they always look like they're about to speak!

15. Hehe, yeah. She definitely looks like that a lot :3 So alive.

16. Calabri, is that a Mario badge thing I see? Hel yeah! I love what you've done with your doll!

[​IMG]
      And as promised, a picture of my QianDong along with my HongXiu. Sorry it took so long.

17. @FacelessPuppets
      Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, that IS a Mario badge c:
      -------
      Today she's wearing a homemade wig made for my msd, so it has to be stuffed into a hat to actually fit. She's actually wearing my boy's default eyes too.
      [​IMG]
      It's mine... by FishCandy, on Flickr

18. This thread has hardly any pages =O Oh noes! Onyx is adorable ;) hehehehehe. I really love her in the hat >:3 lol. I don't really post in the forums here on DoA so maybe I should start a bit more. I'm currently saving for a YouHe ^w^ I think OD has some really cute Yo's and I wish more people knew about them!