1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Thread [tiny dolls] Part 1

Dec 14, 2011

1. HI CAZZIE x3 (I know.)
      Onyx IS adorable.
      Speaking of Onyx and adorable, NOW I CAN SPAM MORE :'D

New wig . u .
      [​IMG]
      Hello! by FishCandy, on Flickr

2. GAAAAAAAAAAAH SHE'S TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I think I'll just die at the meet XD haha. That new wig really does suit her! I like it much better than her fur one :)

3. My baby is getting repainted soon, so here she is, all blank!
      [​IMG]
      SHE'S BLANK!! by FishCandy, on Flickr

(I happen to think she'd make a VERY cute boy, and am very tempted to get a second one.)

4. I think a boy RanXue would be pretty cute!

5. Only-Doll are having an event currently where you can get a free blank head of your choice as long as it's the same scale as the doll ordered. So I'm going to order my YouHe late this week or early next and then also get a White Skin RanXue head so they can body share till I get a new one >:3 heheheh this is awesome! Just cuz I love FishCandy's RanXue so I have no problem with that sculpt >:3

6. when i have my Hong Xiu with me, i have been stalking this thread from outside DOA....now i finally be a member on DOA yet my Hong Xiu already adopted by my friend...dont blame me, i am tight on money when i decide to let her go...
      but i'm gonna spam the thread anyway.... XD
      so here's my ex-hong xiu...i want to share her with you guys :')

[​IMG]

7. Awwwww she's super cute ;w; I love her outfit >w< Gosh Pink! My YouHe is gonna be a pink girl XD D'aawwww SO PINK AND CUTE!!!!!! *explodes*

Speaking of that ~ I ordered my YouHe in White Skin yesterday =D along with a RanXue head in white skin as well as part of the event. SO EXCITED!

8. @Cewie
      Oh my she's so cute!! > A <
      This makes me want more yo's...

9. Everyone needs more yo's =w=b

10. DrifloonCazzie and Calabri, thank you XD
      i love onlydoll, their resin feels so much sturdy. and their sculpt is all cute and chubby cheek baby XD
      too bad i dont have the chance to re'face up my Hong xiu...i really want to see her fully customized
      here's another shot of my x-hong xiu...her name is Vio :D
      [​IMG]

11. You're killing me with the cuteness! I really like her shoes - I've seen them on etsy before. And that hat is also super duper cute! >////////<

12. my mom and my brother is mad at me when i sell her off , they love her as much as i do TT^TT
      she is does so cuteee
      argghhh why did she has to go :cryinginthecorner:

13. Awwwz :( It's always sad when you let a dolly go. (I did that with my DD in order to get money for a new doll) It'll be ok *hugs*

14. DrifloonCazzie DD is so expensive....yep, you can buy few gorgeous dolls with the money @_@

Calabri
      i love blue eyes!! it looks good....cant wait till you finally refaceup your RanXue :D

15. @Cewie
      Thank you~ I'm giving her to the person who's doing her face up on sunday! It's very exciting ^-^

16. [​IMG]

I just so happen to be that person, so right now I have an Onyx head in my room c': (Calibri's, not mine!)

17. Ah cute! I really like how you do eyebrows :) x

18. Thank you c': I went over them so many times haha, they just wouldn't turn out right for some reason >.< x

19. That's because eyebrows are evil!