1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Thread [tiny dolls] Part 1

Dec 14, 2011

1. They are! Getting them even especially haha

2. I know! I adore symmetry so I hate doing eyebrows so much >.<

3. Hi, I'm new here. I'd like to share a picture of my Only Doll Hong Xiu, whose name is Julie. She unfortunately lost one of her eyelashes during this photo shoot, but we had fun. (I'm sorry, I don't know how to make the picture larger - I know the problem is between my computer & my Flickr account.)
      [​IMG]

4. Awwww she's really cute but omg that crocodile looks mighty hungry!!!!!!!!!! o.o

5. Cazzie- I know how you feel, ugh cx

FayFL- She's so cute ;w;

6. Well hi guys, I have my own pictures of Onyx's new face up to share now she is back in my possession.
      My camera's being stupid though, so this isn't the best picture...

[​IMG]
      Look who's repainted!! by FishCandy, on Flickr

7. They're all cute.
      Cant wait for au Youbei's coming :D

8. Onyx is so cute! I'm rlly looking forward to seeing what the RanXue sculpt looks like in white skin ._.

Also figured out there's a good chance I can get Cherry's body late October/early November ^w^ Even though the London MCM Comic Con is in October ._. hmmm. Must resist spending money there XD haha.

Desyagnes - Youbai is super cute >w<

9. FayFL, your Hongxiu looks so cute! Ever since I got mine it's been my favorite face sculpt. And I love the wig you got her.

Also, Onyx's new faceup is adorable, I like the white dots on her cheeks. (If you want something constructive, her lips seem a bit lopsided, but that's easy to fix.)

My QianDong and HongXiu in snow, to celebrate the snow being gone:

[​IMG]

10. i love your dolls!!!!!!! your Hongxiu is the reason i bought mine <3

Onlydoll has changed their yosd body, they have a new one now....has anyone got the new body and compare it with the old one???

11. I second this! I only have the old bodies, but if we find nobody with both versions we can always do organized coordinated long distance comparing of the posing.

And thank you cewie, I'm glad the Hongxius are becoming more popular than they were, mine was lonely for a while. I saw the pictures of yours Ex darling, a beautiful thing you did with her.

12. I don't know anyone with one yet but I believe that Cazzie's YouHe is coming on the newest body.

13. Nope my YouHe has the older body ^w^ I don't like how the newer joints look >.<

But here's a photo of my YouHe called Luna. Had a bit of bonding trouble but now I think she's super cute ^w^;;

[​IMG]

14. i love her!!!!!! dolls with sleeping eyes always caught my eyes.... she is beautiful!!!

15. Ah thank you *w*

16. I got another Ranxue head thanks to Cazzie but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post photos on a mobile device and my computer isn't working right now so no pics :c
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Managed to steal my sister's computer for long enough to get pictures off my camera <33

Meet Cody! a WS Ranxue BOY with hujoo horns who doesn't have his own eyes, hair, or body yet OTL

[​IMG]
      Cody by FishCandy, on Flickr

And this is Cazzie's Youhe's teeth, because they're adorable.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/89190841@N03/9611279255/

17. Cody is adroable! Also here's a photo to show the YouHe does infact have teeth XD Photo provided by FishCandy ;)

[​IMG]

Also ~ Here's one of Luna in her onesie she got thanks to FishCandy XD <3 x

[​IMG]

18. shdahsjdahh i think i need Youhe in my life, she is so cutee :D
      and the white skin is pretty too

19. You do, she's such a cute doll.
      I took a bunch of comparison pics last night~
      First, Kaylyn carrying Alice with Onyx walking next to them <3
      [​IMG]
      Walking by FishCandy, on Flickr

You can go to my Flickr for comparisons, there are pictures of the ver 1 body and whatever Alice is on, and the Ranxue head on Alice's body.