1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Only-Doll Discussion Thread [tiny dolls] Part 1

Dec 14, 2011

1. Beautiful girl, I love long hair!

2. [​IMG]

A quick eastery picture of my Only-Doll siblings. From left to right:

Úlfur is a QianDong, Elva is a HongXiu, Alrún is a YouHe and Urðungur is a YouBai.

I loves them :3

3. I think I loves your cuties too xD

And I never updated, but I'm cool with Onyx atm. I finally gave her a faceup I like, etc.

[​IMG]Smile by FishCandy, on Flickr

4. Awww, such pretty kids!! :'D :aheartbea I can't wait to get mine!!

5. my youbai's friend...she's staying at my house for face up make over and body blushing :D
      [​IMG]

6. I'm getting a Youbai and will post pics when I get him and also when he is complete

7. Can't see the picture :c

Woot! More Onlydolls :3

[​IMG]Brother and sister time by FishCandy, on Flickr

8. bah everytime I see Calabri's doll family I want to hug them all! Every single one of them is awesome.

[​IMG]

I found a doll sized venetian mask in a second hand store yesterday, Elva got to try it out first because she was my first resin BJD.

9. Awwh <3 I like your family too, mostly biased to Alrún... but they're all sooo cute c:

10. Hello, all. I just got my first BJD, and he is an Only-Doll Qian Dong. His new name is Lucas. Please excuse my mess. He is not finished up. :) These guys are so cute![​IMG][​IMG]

11. Nino is so cute!

Ahhh complete sweetie <3

Here are my Ran Xue's... I now have two girls... my WS one (resin matched to Hujoo apricot) adopted the hujoo body and decided that he is a she... or possibly just genderless, and a deer.

[​IMG]Besties by Calabrii~, on Flickr

12. They are little cuties. I always think my Lucas looks more like a girl than a boy.

13. Thank you ;3
      I think QianDong can work both ways - it's difficult with yosds though, cuz children are so gender neutral! xD

14. [​IMG]

My YouHe, Alrún, and her scars.

15. Hey guys, had a few questions about these dolls. Can they wear yo-sd shoes/clothes?

16. I haven't tried it yet as I have never bought YoSD clothing (though I did buy my YouHe second hand and got a lovely dress with her), but my friends have mentioned that they are pretty bulky considering they're modern Yo sized, almost as bulky as the Volks YoSDs. I checked the measurements for both and it seems the Only-Doll ver I body is half a centimeter taller than the Volks, and it seems to be only slight differences (like the chest being one cm wider in circumference, and the waist half a cm thinner). The feet seem roughly the same size though, so shoes should be good.

(This is a pretty late answer, so sorry about that)

Edit: Forgot to mention that there's a Ver II body, which I have no experience of. It does not have the same measurements as the old body though, according to the Alice's Collections site.

17. I actually thought the V1 body is quite skinny O:
      I had your YouHe briefly before you xD and she's on the V2 body. The V2 body is really bulky.

[​IMG]Body comparison by Calabrii~, on Flickr

I can take a better photo now if needed, I actually just got another V2 body (even though I ordered the V1... little guy didn't want the V1 apparently)