1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ophelia Licorice & Bubu Odoroki 2nd edition discussion thread

Sep 8, 2009

1. yay! I've ordered two IF and a "mango basic" BuBu - I just couldn't bond to the droopy ears of Ophelia during the one day of staring at all the photos... love her dress and her dress and her black colour but those ears... (I know I'm horrible, I discriminate against droopy ears - even my real life pet bunny has upright ears)

2. congrats all who have ordered already.

I am soooo in love with IF, does anyone know if he is limited as well as the BuBu and Ophelia?

3. I ordered my black piggy :aheartbea I'm a little wary since I usually don't like black dolls, but I'm hoping I'll like her just as much as the pictures when she arrives.

4. Thank you all that already ordered so much, and yes little IF is limited too ;-)
      Take care,
      Charles

5. You're not alone...I felt the same way!

6. Ah! I'm torn between Ophelia, Bubu, and a Pukifee! I can only afford one right now DX Both piggies are wonderful!

7. I've ordered a BuBu 2nd basic, 2 x IF and...jayyy also Ophelia..just could't resist her, she looks so sweet and a bit sad mysteriously. TG for layaway ;-)

8. Charles, I hope you make more anthros in this pure black resin in the future! I love this shade :)

9. I think Ophelia is so cute! And her outfit is divine, I can't imagine dollheart making something so detailed and tiny. I also grabbed an IF because I think they look so cute together :D

So... to further prove me insane, I have another piggy joining my family. hehe. woops! I even "slept in" until 6am saying that if she wasn't available it wasn't meant to be. But I am so glad she still was :) I don't have any other black resin dolls and I think she is really special!! :aheartbea

10. I've decided on a Basic Bubu! Yay, I just hope they are still available tomorrow!

Edit: After thinking on it a bit more, I ordered an Ophelia. Her slightly melancholy nature (not to mention purple clothes! :D ) fit in with my bunch better.

11. I woke up at 3.50am to be ready to make my order at 4am :lol:

12. I can't seem to figure out which one is an "IF"...could anyone help me out? Thanks

13. IF is short for Imaginary Friend - it's the tiny little white tadpole looking creature with black eyes on the sides of its head... it's soooo adorable!:aheartbea

14. OMG it's so cute!!!
      Thanks!!!!

15. that's dedication!!! :) if I had missed out on her, it would be the one and only time I wasn't around for the *exact* release time. it's usually pretty good being on our side of the world because korea and japanese releases are timed really well for us :aheartbea

16. awww now those are just too cute:D

17. Finally order Bubu2 and IF, they are all adorable!!!!!!!:D

18. add me to the list, I ordered the basic mango! Now the worst part starts....Waiting!!!

19. ahh I am actually still debating getting IF alone, I love the little thing!

20. I am completely in love with Ophelia! I think she is my favourite anthro so far... No, I'm sure she is! :D
      And little IF... so cute! :aheartbea