1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ophelia Licorice & Bubu Odoroki 2nd edition discussion thread

Sep 8, 2009

1. it is...but to me one of the fun parts actually... dreaming about the moment of holding a new magical creature, all part of the fun in this hobby to me :)

2. And thank you for posting the link! :D

3. whooo after some deliberation (and lets face it some tossing money's around) I caved and bought myself an IF.

its meant as a little pet for my littlefee Ante :)

4. Congrats to you Elaisa, you're going to love it I'm sure... I'm so happy with all the CCC creatures I have so far, they're very special and unique

5. My Grandma bought me an Ophelia Licorice for my birthday! :D It was so nice of her, she help me pick her out too <3 This will be my first CCC doll, I'm so excited!

6. Wow, congrats :pcupcake ! Some super grandma you have :aheartbea

7. Awe, that was so sweet of her! & Happy Birthday :smallcake

8. wow patty-pan, so sweet of her! :) that's cute too that she helped pick her out. you'll always have good feelings to attach to ophelia :aheartbea

9. Thanks guys ^_^ My grandma is a very nice and generous person, and Ophelia will always be a reminder of that :) My grandpa also has very interesting taste in dolls, we all looked at the CCC website and picked our faves XD He likes the ones he thinks are the cutest.

Normally I would be thinking of what plans I have for a new doll, but Ophelia seems like she has plenty of chatacter of her own! It seems all of Charle's sculpt have an amazing amount of personality, though I've never seen one in real life.

10. I'm lucky to own a bunch of Charles' dolls, and you're right, each one has its unique personality! I simply love CCC and Ophelia is just stunning :D:D:D

11. She is really adorable! I love the black resin!! Charles is a true artist! :aheartbea

12. I'll feel so lucky too when I get my first CCC "Victoria"...she will also be my very first BJD!

13. What a great first doll to have, ShannonN!

14. Thanks! I am way too excited!:sumomo:

15. I've been looking around the threads, and saw the piggy "Ophelia Blackberry". I had seen her before Ophelia Licorice came out, but now realized she must be the precursor to Ophelia Licorice. I'm wondering, did Ophelia Blackberry inspire Charles to make the new black piggy, or was she planned from a long time ago?

Either way, can't wait to get my first piggy doll! :D

16. I've just checked the CCC webstore - if there's still any piggies left in a week (payday) I can get more!!! *crosses fingers*

17. Yes, I believe you're right! I had forgotten all about that piggy. I wonder if she was actually cast in resin or is an OOAK sculpt by Charles - either way, she definitely looks like the inspiration for our new Ophelia. :) I wonder if Charles has any drawings/paintings of her too. I loved seeing the Alice illustrations! :aheartbea

and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you gooblyglob! :) What other piggies are you looking going to get?

18. I know this is a bad quality image, but I hope it's ok if I share this-
      Some Ophelia fan-art I made. I draw dolls to ease the pain of waiting, haha! If I ever scan it for better quality, I'll update. ^^;
      [​IMG]

19. Oh my gosh, that's so cool! You're so talented :) Thanks for sharing!