1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ophelia Licorice & Bubu Odoroki 2nd edition discussion thread

Sep 8, 2009

1. Thanks for posting that link, MiyaDoru! Always nice to hear that there is progress and I look forward to seeing everyone get there new Ophelias and Bubus. :)

2. hey, has anyone heard of any news regarding shipping of these little piggies?

3. Well, I doubt that they are coming anytime soon....I ordered Kaba, the hippo almost three weeks before I ordered Bubu 2....and I ordered both as soon as they came up on the site....( so probably the first group to order) and I have not even gotten shipping information on Kaba yet... ordered on 14 August.....which I would expect to be shipped before Bubu.....soooooo I think Bubu 2 is a long way away.....sigh.....

4. Has anyone received their Ophelia Licorice yet? If so, I hope you'll share some pics with those of us still waiting.:)

5. I second this notion! :D

6. Hey guys, my Ophelia is processing now! :D They said that she will hopefully ship within the next week or so, I can't wait!

7. That's great news, patty-pan! Hope that means mine will be available soon, too. Can't wait to see pics of her! :D

8. Charles
      Any news on the possibility of a white or pink Ophelia in the near future?

9. once i saw Ophelia in pink on Flickr i was hooked. im soooo hopeful Charles decides to release her, id love to own the pair. :)

10. Charles
      Please, please...a pink Ophelia!!

11. I'm hoping that my Ophelia will ship early this week, and get here the day after my exams are over XD So I'm not distracted! :D

12. Has anyone received their Ophelia Licorice yet? Or have they been delayed for everyone? I sure would love to see one! :)

13. So adorable! :D I LOVE those lashes! Also, my own Ophelia is in transit now! I'm so excited!

14. The one with the black nose is mine :D I can't wait to get her!

15. Oh, Celesse, she's so gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics of her at home (as well as get my own, tee hee)

16. Thank you! I'm excited! I can't wait to see her in her full outfit and everything. She's going to be so pretty! :aheartbea

Be sure to take pictures of yours too!

17. I'm still hoping charles will release the pink Ophelia ^_^

If anyone is looking for a Bubu though, I've put one up for sale in the marketplace.

18. Thanks so much for posting that link, Lana! They look so wonderful! :D

Congratulations, patty-pan! That's great news that yours is now shipping - perhaps mine won't be long now, too! :)

Your Ophelia is gorgeous, Celesse! Congratulations! :fangirl: