1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Or-doll Discussion

Aug 15, 2016

1. Does anyone know what's going on with Or-dolls homepage? I wanted to order something but it hasn't been working for me for a week now :(

2. Yes, It seems that their site is not working, but you can write directly to Rene - [email protected] :)

3. Hi! I just had a quick question. From what I can see the HeYe head is no longer available directly from ordoll, correct?
      Thank you in advance!

4. I checked NYX/ OR-doll store on taobao -HeYe head is out of stock (

5. HeYe has not been available for purchase from OR-doll for a long time, and she pops up on the marketplace fairly rarely. I bought one when they were first released (2012 I think?), she wound up getting destroyed in an accident. I wasn't able to get a replacement until 2015 when I found one for sale secondhand on flickr. So she is pretty hard to find, but not impossible! I wish you the best of luck ^^ She is definitely worth the wait!

6. @No_comment @zomjirate thank you both so much, I really appreciate the info. I'm wanting to reshell one of my characters into the HeYe sculpt so I really hope I will be able to find her second hand soon:eusa_pray

7. Popping in!
      I bought an Anderl head earlier this year for one of my characters after wanting it for nearly 5 years and being inactive in the hobby. Now I'm just waiting on a Blue Phoenix B head to go on sale somewhere.

8. I saw NS Blue Phoenix-B ver. for sale on local bjd forum, If you want, I can ask whether it is still being sold

9. That would be lovely! :)

10. Yay! I received my Lucao from Jeeryama! I think the DZ nb56-001 body will fit perfectly her chubby cheecks!

The holes inside the head aren't even....

[​IMG]

#30 Demiurgo, Aug 5, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    11. @Demiurgo love this cute mold)
      Yeah, the horns are so asymmetric, not the great thing...

12. @Heidin Yeah, it's such a cutie! I wrote to Jeeryama about the horns and she told me that it's a known issue! Since the hole is inside the head, I think it can be fixed somehow!

13. @Demiurgo She is a cute girl, I nearly bought one for me. Have you fix her horns asymmetry?

She is a Nyxdoll and not an Ordoll, but there is my not-so-cute Katrina :
      [​IMG]
      by Follow-the-Wind, on Flickr

I'm still indecisive with my Ordoll Orlando. It is a beautiful mold, but I really don't know on wich body I can put him.

14. @Follow-the-Wind My friend will fix them sometime this month! I actually still don't know what to do with her...

Katrina is so perfect <3

15. New photo of my girl)
      [​IMG]

16. Thanks a lot for the answer, I had not seen it ! well the body is good but the neck is 11 while Orlando Ordoll neck is only 9 ...
      I really want a 65 cm boy body also for another head said to be for 70 cm, but no bigger than this of Orlando, so by now, I am looking for a 65 cm body with a 9cm neck, hard hard hard :)

17. I've got my Orlando on an April Story 2nd generation 66cm body (I think what they're selling now is the fourth generation, or possibly still the third, they keep discontinuing old models after a couple of years and introducing new ones), and I think it's a good fit.
      It's got a 10.5 cm neck, according to April Story's measurements (although that's likely the circumference at the base of the neck since it does taper at bit at the top).
      [​IMG]

18. Thanks ! I had a look at their shop and the 66 cm AS17 Boy body seems perfect, with a 9,5 cm neck, just what I need !
      Thank you so much Satyrsmoon :)

Thanks a lot Demiurgo, I am to print it and keep it as it's really useful :)

#40 Abell, Jan 19, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018