1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OrientDoll Joongs?

Jan 14, 2007

1. Hi! Nice to see you! Can you show pictures???? I'd love to see your Joongs!

Nuri has some Stacie clothes to share!

2. I'll see what I can figure out this weekend. I'm not very good at pictures! I have 3 of my Joongs as boys, Cheon, Ha, and I ordered a Choo head separately with another boy body. And I have Wol as a girl, and they all hang out with my 2 Notdoll Lucy's.

3. Thanks! I bought Ivy a blythe dress yesterday with legwarmers and cute shoes...now she needs a wig!

4. I'm so glad to hear that the Jong size will be released again!

5. I'm not certain on this...something I'd have to ask Leeke about...

6. All of Ivy's stuff got here...as well as the dreaded orange slip that says Ivy herself is at the POST OFFICE :( :(

So you'll all meet her tomorrow...

7. Ivy is here...she has a resin match issue but it's not severe...but I do have a big problem.

I can't find a wig that fits her!!!!

8. I'm very jealous! I want a Joong... :(

Hehe pictures pls!

9. OK, it took a long time, but I finally figured out how to post a picture. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I used the webcam. I'm still a work in process!

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. Here's Ivy all faced up and happy! Her faceup is by DraconicMaiden and I want to get her a different wig but this one's alright. Unfortunately it's covered but by her right eye is a small birthmark :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I took a picture of part of my OD family for the Leeke membership upgrade and I thought I would share it here!

Hong, Il, Ji, Sun and Wol
      [​IMG]

#51 nancy_schroeder_ca, May 28, 2009
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    12. Nancy, what a great picture of your OD family! I had a Joong Wol once, and I still regret selling her; she was a cute little thing!

13. I haven't posted my Wol in a while...she gets kind of neglected...I play with her lots; just don't photograph her much.

She got a new Only Hearts outfit that had a matching one for my Puki:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. I bought this girl this summer and this is how she looks today.

I know That these dolls are no longer manufactures and the thread is old but maybe there is someone's son would love to see her?
      She got new clothes today and her new faceupp is finally finished.

An Orientdoll Joong Cheong

BEFORE:

[​IMG]

AFTER :

[​IMG]

15. What a beautiful transformation - you did a wonderful job!

16. She is beautiful! It's so nice to see one of these dolls with a great faceup!