1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdoll Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 10, 2006

1. Isnt he wonderful
      Im so glad they finally did it !
      I had to restring a Tae last year and fell in love with him ...so much so I bought a head
      but just didnt like the torso in one peice
      I think he is going to be so much more popular now !

I wonder if the girls body is comming now ?

2. I wish he was a smidgen taller, but I've also had my eye on another BJD (that is banned on DoA:( ) that would be the perfect height for him. I like my dollies to be paired off...it's the romantic in me!!:aheartbea

3. I like him...oooh I am so debating abiut getting him...

4. know the one ...yes I think he would be prefect with her LOL

5. I was wondering why Orientdoll didn't update their site... Now I know why... well guess IÈll order from Leekeworld... Are they fast in the shipping?

Dear customer

Thank you for showing interest in our website.

We decided to close the webiste.
      We will stop to sell on the website from JULY 1st.
      We will sell our dolls and another items to LEEKEWORLD.

LEEKEWORLD is our family site.
      If you have any question, please visit to LEEKEWORLD.

www.Leekeworld.us

We are sorry for this news.
      But we will try to research and make new dolls.
      And you will meet with good results.

Tanks a lot and have a good day.
      From theOrientDoll.us

6. I was wondering why Orientdoll hadnt got back to use ..Oh well
      I cant wait to see what they are like in person :)

7. Okay, so I've adored Tae for ages. And I also love the Minifee Carl.
      BUT, I know how small Tae is, and I'm not sure how they would look together.
      Its okay if Tae is a bit too short, but........:(
      Is he proportioned wrong to be dating the minifee? I don't want them to look weird.
      If so, what would be more appropriate?
      Please help*_*

8. Orient dolls are more like fasion dolls proportion wise, think Matt O'Neil. Minifees are proprtioned like the more comment mature minis (unoa, narin, dollzone) Also their head is waaay smaller, Tae is 5-6 inches, Carl is 7-8 inches.
      If you want a doll that looks like a tae, I'd get a narin heartbreak at stick him on a limho mono body.

9. This link has a big mini comparison including tae and a few minifees. (nudity warning)
      Mini comparison

There are problems proportionately between the heads of the two dolls, but if you really love the sculpt enough you can make it work. Me and my roomates give Tae a poofier wig and our mini fee el a longer one (to decrease the look of his head) The link in my sig has tons of our photostories staring Quaid(my tae) and Xavier (my roomates mnf el)
      It got to the point where we stopped noticing the differences, and sort of built his character around the fact that he was smaller.

10. You could try MiniFee or Unoa sized clothes since they are slimmer in size then normal sized MSDs. Denver Doll has clothes for the Dae boys but they are vampire themed. It is a very difficult sized doll to find clothes for, unfortunately.

11. do you you know the measurements for MiniFee or Unoa clothes? I can take them in if they're a bit too big

12. DollHeart outfits fits Tiny Fairys well ^^

13. I just bought a Tae vampire in white skin. He's the worse poser I've ever encountered! LOL! Even with his legs wired it's a challenge to get him to stand. Boots seem to help.

I'm having a problem with eyes and I'd appreciate any advise anyone can give me. I bought a pair of 8mm round acrylic eyes, which is the size he supposedly wears. There are gaps in the corners of his eyes. I tried a pair of 10mm and they fit better, but the iris are too big. I've been trying to find a pair of soft glass (silicone) eyes but I can't find any that small. It seems like 11mm is the smallest that they come in. I thinking of trying a pair of 8mm acrylic oval eyes thinking that perhaps they woulf fill in the gaps.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what kind of eyes work?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

14. Well my guess it's that's depending on the brand of the eyes. My Il wears eyes from two different company's; Glib and Antina's doll supply's (e-bay) And there is a small gap in the corners where he has the Glib eye, the other one fits a bit better. Seems a bit bigger in my opinion. They are both round 8mm acrylics though. But personally I am not really bothered by the little gap.

A pic with the two eyes (left Antina, right Glib, that one has a tiny gap in the upper corner)
      [​IMG]

If you want I can take more pics tomorrow.

15. I'm considering ordering a Tai. I'm a newbie to bjds and I wonder what the difference is between a "Real Body" and a "Gentle body"?

16. If you look a the pics on their website, the real body is more muscular than the gentle body. I chose the real body as it looks more masculine to me. That is the only difference.

17. Does anyone know where I can find matt tonner clothes? I've looked everywhere and can't find any.

18. I don't know if anyone here has tried them, but I wonder if Ringdoll kid clothes would fit the Orientdoll boys...? Theie measurements are actually listed as slimmer (though taller) than the ODs and might fit them!