1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdoll So

May 13, 2009

1. Thank you Mitya. :kitty1

Gilou - Your tiny dolls are sweet. That is a good idea about getting them second hand. What nice little finds.
      Yes, I like the Orientdoll So little body. It has a nice heavy weight to it. It is a nice doll to hold. I like her.

I want to post more photos. I took some group shots. It is fun since I can then post them in many different threads. Since I have different dolls in the photos. I know that is a nice thing that you do Gilou.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I am wondering where to get wigs that fit these dolls well?

I would think more people would have these cute dolls. I love the size and weight of them. My little vampire girl has tiny fangs. It is so cute.
      I am not sure I will always keep the cat eyes in her, but it is fun to see her as a kitty cat.

3. I've made a couple fur wigs for mine. It's definately a problem that keeps people from buying these dolls. Leeke just had a preorder for So-sized wigs as a trial so hopefully they've sold well enough that they'll consider making them available longterm.

4. Dollightful ...I am so happy to see your pictures !Thanks a lot .
      I like all your tiny dolls. They are all cuties. So Cat's eyes is really funny.( ...but ,I don't see her fangs!)
      I love dollies , I always want to see them ; more of them ;and all together I am in joy.
      About wigs ...all my tinies share clothes and wigs except elf elly banji.
      I don't intend to remove the black fluffy Secretdoll Yogi wig : for me it's absolutely
      the right one .
      Sun wears a Fairyland wig, with no headcap , it's better.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      .I removed all the magnets of the brownies ,added elastic ...so Belle wears the Felixdoll Ravi wig...

[​IMG]...

5. Thank you astrosnik and gilou.
      Great ideas, both.
      I went ahead a purchased a size 3/4 blushed roses mohair wig to see how that works. If it does not fit her, I am sure I have someone here that can use it. :)

Gilou - I luv your lil Sun girl. I can see her mouth slightly open and her teeth showing.
      tee hee.
      Oh, yes. My vampire Dong does have tiny fangs. If I can remember, I will try to make a closer photo. I was not sure myself. I asked her previous owner and because she confirmed that she does have fangs, I could believe she really did. Also, she is called a vampire Dong... so...
      I see that you have a tanned Belle. Oh, so cute too. We must have many similar likes. :)

6. Oh, got to share some new photos I took.
      A few of my bjd's went to the other side of the tracks yesterday and met my Fashion Royalty dolls. The four FR girls here are: two vampire girls and two poor little rich girls.

EEeek! What are they? - The Fashion Royalty gals say...

[​IMG]

Tiny bjd's and Fashion Royalty dolls can get along...

[​IMG]

My Jilly Kitty vampire gets along very well with my vampire FR girls.

[​IMG]

7. Naw, the 'Vampire' was just OD getting confused about the English term--they meant 'has pointy ears'.
      Neither of mine has fangs, and that's ok. (Ji & Ye (Tae & Il & Hong & a Joong somesculpt));)
      Just imagine the pressure little fanged one who need clothes could exert. *_*

Ann in CT

8. Ann. Really? About the fangs? I am imaging it? I have to check again...
      Ann, I think now you may be right. I tried taking as close photos as I could.
      The former owner thought she did have fangs. I thought I saw them too. REally.
      Crazy. She is called vampire. I did not know. Oh, well....
      No wonder she did not have a good reaction to the blood and could not handle much.
      ha!
      Poor misguided girl.
      Couldn't you swear you see white fangs in the close up? Looks like it many times to me...

9. Maybe yours does, but until the Dae size vampire came out, I never saw an OrientDoll with fangs, no matter how pointed the ears.

On the other hand, it would be easy enough to dab a tiny bit of paint for fangs, if you wish your doll to have them. :D

Ann in CT

10. Heres the best mouth close up I could get. Excuse the kitty fur..ha!

[​IMG]

11. The only tiny I know with painted fangs was DIMs Silf, but who says they're aren't there in some fashion? ; D
      Here is my "vampire" Ye with the fur wig I made:
      [​IMG]
      I ended up using a dab of glue to help hold it on, as the magnets aren't strong on these guys and wigs seem to pull the headcaps right off.

12. astrosnik -- Ah!! Your boy is so charming. I wuv him!!! We need more photos please!! Larger photos too. :) Did you do his face up?
      Yes, I have seen the silf dolls in the past.

I wonder why I have seen these dolls sold with bat like wings though too??

Ann - I am kind of bummed that my vampire does not appear to have fangs now. I thought she did. For some reason she really does seem to have them sometimes. I did not imagine the previous owner saying she really thought this doll had fangs. So there is something to it. :) Oh well. I am okay now. She is still my cute lil girl.

Ann, we need to see some photos now...

13. 'Spose I'd better get sewing, then. Seems a shame to cover up the Dae male body tho' ;)

Giotto & Nell Ye agree with you, that they need more lens time.

Ann in CT

14. Cute boy Astrosnik !

Today : Sun going on safari !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. gilou - Oh, I adore the photos of Sun on safari. How exotic. What an adventure! :)

A photo of my So and my Brownie.

Look a little bird!
      [​IMG]

In the garden.
      [​IMG]

16. I have a few OD So dolls...

Kenya, a chocolate So Ye, and the last to join my group
      [​IMG]

Glimmer, my first, a So Ji, with Ocean, a So Ye
      [​IMG]

Cloudee (So Ui) and Sunni (So Dong) with Fee at Disneyworld
      [​IMG]

Ryan (So Dong boy) rounds out the group.
      [​IMG]

I'm also fostering Pam's So In (Pam doesn't do tinys, but won her in a raffle), but I don't seem to have a picture of her. Must remedy that. I'd like to eventually get a So Sun, but I'd have to do that as a separate head/body.

Astrosnik, what size eyes do you have in your Ye? I like how natural they seem.

17. Both my Yes wear 8mm acrylic eyes, although I'd like to try even 6mm at some point.
      [​IMG]

Too much dome really makes a difference in the teenies. I've actually got a Sun head + body on order from Leeke, but she won't be shipping until my wigs are ready. Actually, I've got 8mm LG eyes in that order too so I can compare them with the acrylics for fit.

I love to see the chocolates as I swear one day I'll get some too.

18. I am really glad ! lots of OD So ! lots of pictures.
      Your dolls are all adorable.
      I need a chocolate baby OD too.She looks so cute.
      But I can't find one .Ryan boy is cute ,I like his eyes.I believe I shall soon change the pale blue eyes of my little Sun...
      They are not bright enough ...? !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Toreador ! Ole !

19. clochette - Thank you for showing us your adorable So's! Thanks for joining us.

astrosnik - I adore that pink wig. I want. Where can you get? It is hard to find well fitting wigs. Your girl is cute.

20. I have put in new eyes for my Orientdoll So. Her name is Jilly. I don't know why. I think she told me that.
      I like the new eyes. Very cute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]