1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdoll So

May 13, 2009

1. Those are very cute! What kind of eyes are they?

2. Thanks. They are eyes from Dreaming Tree Studio. Very nice. I am glad I have tried them out. An Etsy shop and website. I got the autumn ones.

3. Oh ! I like yer new eyes.
      Jissy is a very prettty little girl like this.

4. Ah, I've purchased from her in the past. What size did you get?

5. Thank you gilou. I think the new eyes bring her more to life! I like that. :love

clochette - They were the 8mm size. Flat ones. Very nice price. She gave me a free gift of another pair too. Very nice. :) Such a reasonable price I would buy more if/when I needed them.

6. Quick question from a Tiny Newbie ~

Do the Orientdoll So Vampire Heads have fangs? I can't tell from the official pictures. I see some white on the ones with a default face-up but I'm not too sure. :sweat

Any and all help is appreciated! Thank you! :D

7. There was a debate over this a few pages back.. I'm not sure what the consensus was, might be that they're painted on or just too small to tell. The ears are a big defining thing between the vamps and the humans. I'd really like to know, too:D

8. I've stared at my 2 vampire OD-So dolls endlessly. I don't see fangs on either Dong or Ji, molded or painted on like on DIM Silf.

9. Thank you both very much!

I apologize for not noticing the debate about this earlier. :doh

I also posted a message on LW's Q&A and see if they can confirm. I have horrible eyesight (which doesn't help).

@Mitya: Yep, I love their ears - that's for sure! Right now I'm debating between three different company sculpts for my "elf" tiny. Dong is one of 'em. :XD: Since you're interested too I'll be sure to post what LW says.

10. Peppermint. I really thought they had fangs too. Look a few pages back. I tried to photograph my girl really close. I did not see fangs then.
      I really thought I did before the close photo.
      Could of just been in my mind. I think the vampire only means the ears.
      Look earlier in this thread...

11. Nope, no fangs on the "vampires". I think they got confused with "elf".

12. So I got my Leeke preorder wigs, as well as 8mm LG glass eyes.
      Verdict on the eyes: lovely, but a wee bit large. I'll definately try 6mm next time, as I doubt they'd even fit in the Ye head.
      Verdict on the wigs: very pretty, but the headcaps on all 4 wigs are different sizes, and only two are tight enough to even stay on the So heads. I've heard Dollga wigs (and these are actually tagged as such, not even Leeke) are sporadic in quality and sizing, so this seems to hold true for the teeny wigs as well.

So here's my new Sun, Robin, in her underwear. XD
      [​IMG]

13. LW answered me today and confirmed that the ears are the only difference between the Vampire heads and the Normal heads. No fangs (painted or sculpted).

Thank you very much for your help, you two. :thumbup It's very much appreciated!
      She's a real cutie pie!!! :D

14. At home....
      ...playing...together....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. OH, that is so cute gilou. I like the cute toys they have. They all get along so well. You have such a nice collection.

16. Here are some free knit patterns for Kelly. They will fit the Orientdoll tinies. The Kelly patterns start at #641 and continue past 700 so keep looking! They download in several languages as doc files. I posted this in the Knit Pattern Sticky too.
      http://www.stickatillbarbie.se/
      Enjoy!

17. gilou, your little Sun is so adorable! I like her in that cute velvet dress. She is ready for the holidays. :)

margikins - Oh! Thanks so much for the patterns! Oh, I do not knit though.
      Are there any crochet patterns? I don't crochet either, but I have done a little. To me it is very much more easy to do. Thanks either way. :)

18. margikins - Oh! Thanks so much for the patterns! Oh, I do not knit though.
      Are there any crochet patterns? I don't crochet either, but I have done a little. To me it is very much more easy to do. Thanks either way. :)

Dollightful, there are stickies for the knit and crochet patters in the Workshop area. I see a dress that will fit the tinies, I think it was posted by Sweetie Mom or PrettyBird.

If you were not aware, (or anyone else) the clothes that fit Lati White Special, Pukipuki and Kelly will all fit the ODs

I google free kelly patterns upon occasion and come up with lots of crochet and knits. Not so many fabric patterns tho. Only a couple to date.

19. I posted a crochet pattern for the Sos and Pukis here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2725132&postcount=39
      it's simple to make.